Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I just read something about people with ADD being likely candidates for substance abuse later on in life. The screwy thing is that all this 'knowing' doesn't stop something like that from 'happening'. Whatever ... so long as you don't drink as much as Adam, you'll be fine. I mean the other Adam ... :D

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I smoked cannabis after I was prescribed to adderal... but I find that it makes me hungrier (amphetamine salts make me not want to eat)... I told my doctor this, and he told me that as long as I was on my medication, the benefits outweigh the risks (lung damage)... so I am quite happy to continue on, especially if medical marijuana becomes legalized in the state of Wisconsin. If it ever does, I may just ask to be taken off the adderall and switched to a strict regiment of nugget. I don't like taking the amphetamine salts... they mess with my sleep pattern, and they mess with my appetite, and they mess with my mood. Marijuana doesn't do anything but make me hungry and "comfortable" (not flying around on the web, searching everything and anything, while blowing off the originating task...).

J

jamie2112

Banned
Out here in California Medical Marajuana(MMJ) is legal to grow and use as long as you have a doctors reccomendation. There are stores known as dispensarys everywhere in the San Fernando valley.Around 370 I think the number is. It is helping thousands of people here. The governator is even trying to legalize and tax it like alcohol and tobacco. The state of CA could make 2.3 billion in tax revenue from the taxation of MMJ and people are listening out here.William Holder Obama's new attorney general has already ceased and desisted the DEA on the raids of MMJ clinics. The new laws are going to be the state medical laws that the federal folks will have to adhear to state laws regaurding any medical descision. So at this point the Feds are out of the picture here anyway......

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Lingering after taste, regret, different stages of emotions, exhilaration.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
MP52'w with Px 5.5. Thought I'd try something different. I currently have MP33's with DGS-300s.
NICE! My first set with project x was MP37's when they came out about 5 years or so ago. I wont touch Dynamic Gold now.. I imagine you'll be the same.. most everybody I know is that way. Mizuno makes a fantastic iron. If I werent a Cleveland guy, I'd have em in the bag. I currently have the CG Red tour with PX6.5.

See, thats not boring..

J

jamie2112

Banned
NICE! My first set with project x was MP37's when they came out about 5 years or so ago. I wont touch Dynamic Gold now.. I imagine you'll be the same.. most everybody I know is that way. Mizuno makes a fantastic iron. If I werent a Cleveland guy, I'd have em in the bag. I currently have the CG Red tour with PX6.5.

See, thats not boring..
Thats not boring you get a yellow card.............I have been watching soccer today.......:D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I just read something about people with ADD being likely candidates for substance abuse later on in life. The screwy thing is that all this 'knowing' doesn't stop something like that from 'happening'. Whatever ... so long as you don't drink as much as Adam, you'll be fine. I mean the other Adam ... :D
I was always told that I had a mild case of ADD, but my parents decided it wasnt anything a little discipline couldnt take care of. Mom always told me I was "special" and that I was her little "thinker"... I'm glad I have an excuse for my now "prone to excess" behavior...

I meant to set the timer on my coffee pot but accidentally turned it on.. now I have coffee that I dont want...

I think I'll have myself a beer.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I was always told that I had a mild case of ADD, but my parents decided it wasnt anything a little discipline couldnt take care of. Mom always told me I was "special" and that I was her little "thinker"... I'm glad I have an excuse for my now "prone to excess" behavior...

I meant to set the timer on my coffee pot but accidentally turned it on.. now I have coffee that I dont want...

I think I'll have myself a beer.
I meant the other Adam ... :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wish I had a time machine, would go back 4 mths and fix things..... would be different now......
No it wouldn't, dude. You'd do the same stuff again. Maybe you'd wait longer to do it...but you'd do it. It's in your nature.

Now, go to Copenhagen and tear it up. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My officemate (yeah, that one's for you, Alex :D) had a tortilla with some lettuce and cheese for lunch, and he said, "It's like a taco without the meat."

I'm like the dyslexic version of that sentence. :( :p :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time to walk the dog again. She only went a few blocks earlier, so I'll see if I can get her to walk the neighborhood.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Did you know there are gangs in Alaska? :eek::D
... Do they shank you with spears?

... I thought hard about that one... if it were mean or something --- but... I have a reference to gangs comprised of Eskimos, who use tattoos and other body alterations to identify their appropriated "gang"...

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:KEy6AYOrzfkJ:www.chrissullivan.us/_wsn/page4.html+different+clothing+can+delineate+the+gang+affiliations+of+young+Eskimos&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

You have to view the cached page, unfortunatly.

ION: My computer fan is making a weird noise. I'm concerned. It's going to start overheating a _lot_ more until I get this taken care of. :( It's not even a year old, I'm thinking I can get it under a warranty claim :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis