Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I hate waiting for tracking numbers to become active on USPS's site.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
A monkey was not being nice,
He was throwing around lumps of rice.
When I first got hit,
I did not know it,
Then the monkey tried to hit me twice.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
A monkey was not being nice,
He was throwing around lumps of rice.
When I first got hit,
I did not know it,
Then the monkey tried to hit me twice.
Have you been tasting glue again?

Some guy in Kansas City
Wrote poems that were $hi##Y
Blah blah blah blah blah
Alex thinks Rick is pretty...

Not that theres anything wrong with that...

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I thought it took 5 posts to PM.

I made enough chili to last me till the girl gets back.

Call me narcissistic (spell check to the rescue) but I like reading my own posts.
I might send a PM to myself. :rolleyes:
All the cool kids send themselves PM's... I just had a small conversation with myself the other day.

Niki's growling. Must be something interesting outside.
Aliens, right?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Puuuuh

Just home after watching the sport event of the year on TV :D
at least accordingly to the whole civilized world outside US and Canada

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
thought there were somebody new around here, but then it's just mperfct's new avatar.... I like it :D

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Puuuuh

Just home after watching the sport event of the year on TV :D
at least accordingly to the whole civilized world outside US and Canada
If anyone should wonder it's of course the soccer Chaampions League final between FC Barcelona and Manchester United, where Barca won by 2 - 0. :cool:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
If anyone should wonder it's of course the soccer Chaampions League final between FC Barcelona and Manchester United, where Barca won by 2 - 0. :cool:
Chit! I had this recorded and was going to watch it tonight. No reason to now.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Chit! I had this recorded and was going to watch it tonight. No reason to now.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, soooooooooory

But it was a really good match, Barcelona rolling over United and oh my god what goals there were :D:D:D:D

You have to watch this, impressive by Barca !!!!!

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I thought F1 was the most watched sporting event? We dumb Americans love our cars that go in circles. I really have to much European in me to live in Kansas.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I thought F1 was the most watched sporting event? We dumb Americans love our cars that go in circles. I really have to much European in me to live in Kansas.
Oh yeah, F1 is really big anywhere...... but this thing has just grown to sth unreal just in the last years......

J

jamie2112

Banned
Aliens right now in AZ ???:eek: that means they are coming here....:eek: I better get ready for them.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
If I skip I don't jones for speed or have any withdrawls, we aren't taking that kind of dose. I have no euphoria, nothing to make me jones or crave for more. Some people do get addicted, and then they take speed-like doses, but at 30-35mg a day, it just doesn't do that. If you don't have AD(H)D, then if you take it you'll feel speedy, but if you do, you'll just feel like everyone else. On a normal dose, you still get distracted, you just get distracted like everyone else rather than CONSTANTLY, or focusing on one thing so much you forget the rest (like without my adderall if I hyperfocus and search for something I'll search like 30 pages of google before trying something else, whereas on it I'll get to like 3 and stay focused on the task rather than the "mini-task" if that makes sense).
I tend to do that too...

Say I have to write a paper on the principles of electricity. I pull up WikiPedia and search for "Electricity"...

Well, near the bottom of every page, it suggests you look up stuff like, "Hydro-Electricity" or "Thomas Edison" or "Nikola Tesla"... maybe it's relevant!

So I click Nikola Tesla (Who, by the way, was the most brilliant man aside from Einstein)... and that leads me to a webpage where it mentions the Tesla Coil. So I go to the Tesla Coil.

And then there is a link to the Philadelphia Experiment... that sounds interesting!

And from there, I get dragged into a link about US Conspiracies, whoo!

So I Google the conspiracies.

I get another WikiPedia page... about the moon landing, and Roswell...

And I start reading.

And I read some more.

And then I go search for the JFK assasination.

And over time, I realize that I'm not working on my paper.

:D

EDIT: I had Alfredo and grilled Chicken for dinner :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis