Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Chuck would know.

[I think that I just signed my own death warrant with that comment.]

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...and a monkey desperately trying to put the cork back in.

[Someday I might remember and tell the middle part of that joke.]

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I wouldn't think it was funny if I got referenced in that Cleveland business either.
Consider yourself "referenced".

For the record, the last time I stayed in Cleveland, we found a hash pipe under the bed of our hotel room. This hotel had the desk clerk behind thick bullet proof glass and the hotel bar was actually a strip club.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
For the record, the last time I stayed in Cleveland, we found a hash pipe under the bed of our hotel room. This hotel had the desk clerk behind thick bullet proof glass and the hotel bar was actually a strip club.:D
If you had a black light, you wouldn't have touched a thing.

Well, maybe one thing.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Someone with no posts is private messaging. Must be interesting.
I thought it took 5 posts to PM.

I made enough chili to last me till the girl gets back.

Call me narcissistic (spell check to the rescue) but I like reading my own posts.
I might send a PM to myself. :rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm actually know wondering if I'd pick the Cleveland Steamer over nothing at all.

It is a dilemma.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I'm actually know wondering if I'd pick the Cleveland Steamer over nothing at all.

It is a dilemma.
Too bad they just shut down the Craigslist personals. I guess that makes the decision easier.;)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I thought it took 5 posts to PM.

I made enough chili to last me till the girl gets back.

Call me narcissistic (spell check to the rescue) but I like reading my own posts.
I might send a PM to myself. :rolleyes:
Sounds like you enjoy smelling your own flatulence, too. Exactly how much chili do you intend to eat until your owner comes home?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Sounds like you enjoy smelling your own flatulence, too. Exactly how much chili do you intend to eat until your owner comes home?
You develop an immunity to that after a while. I froze most of it. I had all I could handle today and there's some left for another good sized helping and that should be good. Oatmeal messes me up more than beans though. That's for tomorrow. All the notes in the lower register will be attempted. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis