Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks Alex, I went from feeling to dirty to actually being dirty.
Oh, no. Have I fallen so far into debauchery as to be interchangeable with Alex? :eek:

On another mildly related note, how do people have over 1k posts and only 1 chicklet? Especially shokhead, he has a great avatar. That's gotta be worth something.
Probably due to when they were posting. The "Thanks" function wasn't available before mid-2007, and it used to be worth one point. Plus, when people didn't have a lot of rep points, they didn't give out a lot of rep points. I had almost 2000 posts when I went on a break near the end of 2007, and I had two (maybe three) chicklets.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Oh, no. Have I fallen so far into debauchery as to be interchangeable with Alex? :eek:
Of course not, my dear pooch-loving friend. Alex threw fuel on the fire as well. I'm in danger of becoming the only AH member on page 1 of rep points with under 1k posts.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Of course not, my dear pooch-loving friend. Alex threw fuel on the fire as well. I'm in danger of becoming the only AH member on page 1 of rep points with under 1k posts.
Ahhhh. Alex is a good man.

Firm, but gentle.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I thought about trying to catch up on the last 200 posts and then thought better of it...

You all need to watch one of the greatest movies ever! A coworker and I have been discussing the "badness" of it for awhile and I'm need to remind myself of it's awesomeness.

They Live

-pat

Summer school starts tomorrow...ugh.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I have 1999 reputation points.
Now you have even more points :D

I just had a great dinner with pasta in cheese sause with cooked trout cut into pieces into the pasta, and with white bread.... mmmmmmmmm

Now I will have coffee with traditional Norwegian bun's mmmmmmmm :D

I still have some Ukraine coffee around here and I must say, that coffee beats everything else... hands down...

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I got my new white Asus Eee 900 netbook pc today, this to replace my Eee 701 that's done it's service now, travellig with me for years everywhere I went...

Got the Eee 900 with heaps of discount, because it's a retired product now, but I think it's great, a no brainer to buy that PC .... :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I have 1094 email conversations from Audioholics in my gmail account, some of them containing more than 70 emails, that totals quite a few emails......

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You all need to watch one of the greatest movies ever! A coworker and I have been discussing the "badness" of it for awhile and I'm need to remind myself of it's awesomeness.

They Live
A coworker once recommended that movie for how well it depicts what is really going on. It was during a conversation in which he explained (among other things) how governments are controlled by dimensionally-traveling, shape-shifting lizards bent on the domination and destruction of the human race.

No joke.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I got my new white Asus Eee 900 netbook pc today, this to replace my Eee 701 that's done it's service now, travellig with me for years everywhere I went...

Got the Eee 900 with heaps of discount, because it's a retired product now, but I think it's great, a no brainer to buy that PC .... :D
Think I'm gonna try to install OpenSUSE 11.1 or Suse Enterprise Desktop 11 on it..... or perhaps some Ubuntu based distro....
Not quite sure yet, but you will probably be the first to know........

What do you think guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis