Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
There's a lot of green circles beside a lot of user names for a crew that was supposed to have signed off for the night. Either you guys are posting in your sleep or you're not really going to bed.
I signed off hours ago... I'll start posting again in the morning. I don't know what everybody else is doing...

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
How's the mission going?
Sorta okay... just really started trying. I almost sent this off with an "a" in "just" but that could be chalked up to the late hour ;)

EDIT: I just sent myself a private message. Don't I feel popular? :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have 1999 reputation points.
I'm guessing that you want more, right? :p

BTW, you'll only get to "should be listened to" by getting rep...not through thanks. Just a general comment for all those perusing the boring thread. :)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I'm guessing that you want more, right? :p

BTW, you'll only get to "should be listened to" by getting rep...not through thanks. Just a general comment for all those perusing the boring thread. :)
Not necessarily. :D I just thought it was a boring fact worth mentioning.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I think that system is interesting. Obviously no one in their right mind would listen to me. Unless you needed to know about in-wall speakers, room construction, or projectors.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks Alex, I went from feeling to dirty to actually being dirty.

On another mildly related note, how do people have over 1k posts and only 1 chicklet? Especially shokhead, he has a great avatar. That's gotta be worth something.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I don't feel well today. May I go home?

Oink

Last edited by a moderator:
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
go on home and watch a movie. Preferrably something with Marisa Tomei in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis