Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
It sounds like a very good plan!! I would also give alot of it away, friends, family charity all very good ideas. I dont play all that often only when it get up to around 100m.
I totally agree, it's much better to give away a whole bunch of millions to friends and close ones.... rather than paying taxes for a lottery price....

Perhaps I would buy very very cool apartments for my daughters :cool:
With high end AV gear all around ......

I only need a few millions anyways :cool:

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
If I had 70 mill... I'd probably keep about 5 mill for myself, and then whenever someone asks, "Do you have ten bucks I can borrow?" I'd give them 20 grand :D

I ended up tipping in the kayak... the water is COLD!!!

Haha. Now I'm just waiting for my clothes to come out of the dryer before getting into bed and watching a movie :p

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
If I had 70 mill... I'd probably keep about 5 mill for myself, and then whenever someone asks, "Do you have ten bucks I can borrow?" I'd give them 20 grand :D

I ended up tipping in the kayak... the water is COLD!!!

Haha. Now I'm just waiting for my clothes to come out of the dryer before getting into bed and watching a movie :p
the water on the elk saturday was still kinda cold. I was a little suprised actually.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was cold and wondered why. I had turned the temperature on the thermostat down from 80 to 79 this afternoon...or so I thought. When I went to check and turn it back to 80, it was set to 78 (and was 77 in here). Huh. No wonder I was cold.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Chris is on a thankin' spree. I'm not complaining! Just saying...

EDIT: My posting was too slow. :)

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
sounds good to me...I love giving thanks to those who deserve it:cool:

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
down for the count...10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1....good night ladies!!!

pb

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Gonna attempt to get somewhat hammered tonight... Bacardi and Pepsi - can't go wrong.

I have Oreos, too :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that I'm going to sign off for tonight.

Have a great time getting hammered, Mitch! Later, all.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
There's a lot of green circles beside a lot of user names for a crew that was supposed to have signed off for the night. Either you guys are posting in your sleep or you're not really going to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis