Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm losing my edge. I just now noticed that MidCow2 was banned. I knew that he was on probation, but I hadn't realized that he had gotten banned.
Yeah, bummer too. For whatever reason he liked me and probably would have walked me right through that rec'r business by phone. I can't type and trying to actually type and think is brutal. He was out of work and knew stuff. I looked but there isn't any contact info or anything.

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/member.php?u=32306

He got banned right at 1900 posts which is pretty cool. :D
He must have fired off a particularly nasty PM off to Mike C. to earn himself the 'banned' distinction.
I really wish that he would have kept his mouth shut.

Why MidCow2? Why ?!? :(

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, bummer too. For whatever reason he liked me and probably would have walked me right through that rec'r business by phone. I can't type and trying to actually type and think is brutal. He was out of work and knew stuff. I looked but there isn't any contact info or anything.
I just looked and found his contact info on the internet. I'll PM you.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm going to have to pick up the pace if I'm going to hit 10 posts/day today.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just the 40gig model, I really don't see a reason to get the 160gig.
Well, I don't know if it costs as much in the store as bestbuy.com, but their website has it at $250 (and then there's tax). Amazon has it for $224 with free shipping. Maybe you already knew that, but if not, as least you could try to get them to match the total price.

EDIT: BTW, bestbuy.com's price is $20 over the list price.

Matt34

Matt34

Well, I don't know if it costs as much in the store as bestbuy.com, but their website has it at $250 (and then there's tax). Amazon has it for $224 with free shipping. Maybe you already knew that, but if not, as least you could try to get them to match the total price.

EDIT: BTW, bestbuy.com's price is $20 over the list price (and what Apple sells it for).

I'll try, in-store it's $250 also.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Working on a new "grand master plan"
New city, new life, new people, perhaps even a new....
no no no no no no no.... I'm not gonna say that word.... I must be strong :D

When I decide for sth like this, I will never stop.... :D

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Working on a new "grand master plan"
New city, new life, new people, perhaps even a new....
no no no no no no no.... I'm not gonna say that word.... I must be strong :D

When I decide for sth like this, I will never stop.... :D
New city? Hell... (can we say hell on here?!) ... move to Canada... or New Zealand... something exotic (Canada isn't exotic, is it?) :D

I want to move to another country... either that, or walk to Hawaii... :D ;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Okay, Harald. Did this woman just use you to get to Norway? Don't mean to be blunt, but I'm trying to figure out this whole saga.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Okay, Harald. Did this woman just use you to get to Norway? Don't mean to be blunt, but I'm trying to figure out this whole saga.
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

COULDN'T BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH

I would do the same thing again, probably 5 times
It just didn't work out.... which is blo¤% fu%¤%¤% bad......

I have seen things I never have seen before and will probably never see again, and there are many things that I can never explain in a forum like this, but..... I know what I know..... and I would do this again tomorrow if the same thing happened again.....

I may probably explain later, but only via emails or PM's to some people....

Last edited:
res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Oh snap... I totally forgot that I have to watch my friends' kids tonight :eek:

-bangs head on desk-

I need to go prepare... I shall talk to you all later :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
New city? Hell... (can we say hell on here?!) ... move to Canada... or New Zealand... something exotic (Canada isn't exotic, is it?) :D

I want to move to another country... either that, or walk to Hawaii... :D ;)
Copenhagen is way exotic :cool:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Another thing....

I don't think I ever seen anyone with bigger heart and larger integrity

When I was in trouble once.... she came and saved me in a way most people would never ever think of.... so yes.... I know what I know, and that's enough for me......

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Then it sounds like you messed something up...which could be considered a good thing, because at least then you still have a chance to make up for it. If you want her back, make it right, brother.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Then it sounds like you messed something up...which could be considered a good thing, because at least then you still have a chance to make up for it. If you want her back, make it right, brother.
I messed up some things big time.... but these are things happening and....
Sometimes it feels like the devil is up there making sure everything goes to hell.... In a relationship things should work even if somebody screws up sometimes.... as long as we do our best....

But it's too late for this to happen now.... I have made up my mind and will look elsewhere into the future.... This is blo¤%¤% fu¤%%¤ hard, but the only thing to do.

Life is hard but the only thing to do is to go on and let the good things happen..... for me, good things will be in Copenhagen now :D

Thought about this for 17 years to go to Copenhagen....
Now I have the time, opportunity, money, there are good jobs for me there, and everything else fits.... so there's no reason to don't do this now.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis