Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You know what Adam? I'm going to be more careful about what I do and say on line because of people like you. I wonder if you are able to find me like that. I don't think you know my last name but there can't be too many people with my first name which is private from here on in. Oh btw, Rickster says it looks like I fell asleep and my head hit the keyboard. :rolleyes: :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You know what Adam? I'm going to be more careful about what I do and say on line because of people like you.
:D Funny that you should say that. I almost didn't send you his info because, while I know that I'll never do squat with it, I figured that you might actually use it (which you did).

BTW, have you ever seen a guy hanging around the grocery store and who seems out of place? If so, he's fired. If not, forget that I ever said anything.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I almost didn't send you his info because, while I know that I'll never do squat with it, I figured that you might actually use it (which you did).
That doesn't make sense to me. Did you say that right or am I reading it wrong?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That doesn't make sense to me. Did you say that right or am I reading it wrong?
I said it right, but let me explain. I almost didn't send you the information because, while I was able to find it, I didn't think that you would be able to (no offense intended). By sending it to you, I gave you the real identity of one of the people here. As someone who is nervous about people doing that to me (although it is now blatantly easy for anyone who knows of a recent activity), I was leary to "out" someone else.

It's funny that by saying that you don't want to be found, you've made it my mission in life to find you. :D I also see that you went to the same thread that I was reading to get your real name, perhaps because you saw me reading it. :)

EDIT: I hope that you and everyone else realizes that I'm just giving you a hard time. I have zero intention of stalking you, man. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
BTW, have you ever seen a guy hanging around the grocery store and who seems out of place? If so, he's fired. If not, forget that I ever said anything.
There is a certain liberty to living a clean life. It affords me the boldness of a lion.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I suppose that I could contact MC2, check if he has caller ID, get your phone number, and hope that you called on a land line. I love reverse look-up.

Will I? No. Two reasons. First, I'm too shy to call him up. Second, I'm too lazy to call him up. Heck, I've been thinking about getting out of this chair for a good twenty minutes. :eek:

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I found some "Old Style" bottles... its gonna be a good night..

Oh, I read through the soap opera that is haraldo again... tough, man. good luck again..

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam - you are going to pay for that PM! :D

I knew before I ever opened it that the subject line was a ruse, but like a moth to a flame, I had to look in case you actually had a question. I figure that I'll be able to get out of this fetal position by sometime next Wednesday.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I bet Adam is not your real name and whose dog is that? Really ... :eek:

I still think you said it wrong. :p

But then again it wasn't too long ago that somebody sat down and explained that 'have your cake and eat it too' thing to me. I figured that you would only want the cake to eat it so if you truly have it then you can and do eat it so you did have your cake and you got to eat it too so why do they say that you can't have it and eat it. The only way for me not to eat it is for me not to have it and if I can't eat it, then I don't want it.

It's kind of like peaking into the mind of a republican. :eek:

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I figured that you would only want the cake to eat it so if you truly have it then you can and do eat it so you did have your cake and you got to eat it too so why do they say that you can't have it and eat it. The only way for me not to eat it is for me not to have it and if I can't eat it, then I don't want it.
wow... that should be on a t-shirt.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I bet Adam is not your real name and whose dog is that? Really ... :eek:
It is time for the truth. My name is Alfredo Gomez.

On a side note, that photo of the simian in a bikini in your album is just wrong. Just wrong. :)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Adam - you are going to pay for that PM! :D

I knew before I ever opened it that the subject line was a ruse, but like a moth to a flame, I had to look in case you actually had a question. I figure that I'll be able to get out of this fetal position by sometime next Wednesday.
At least it got you out of the chair?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time to see if the pooch wants to go for another walk. I hope that she does. We could both use the exercise.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
First, I'm too shy to call him up.
Really ?!? :confused:

Let's see, so far I have had the pleasure of talking to Speakerman39, TLS Guy, Paradigm Dawg, Gene and Rickster. Typing has to be my least favorite form of communication. Oh yeah, let's not forget MC2. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Let's see, so far I have had the pleasure of talking to Speakerman39, TLS Guy, Paradigm Dawg, Gene and Rickster. Typing has to be my least favorite form of communication. Oh yeah, let's not forget MC2. :D
I'm always on the outside, looking in.

I meant that in terms of a social context, but I guess it could be taken literally. That reminds me, you really shouldn't use your computer in the dark. I don't want you to get eye strain.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've known this for a week, but the pain has finally subsided enough to mention it. I use my computer to record TV shows, and unknowing to me, it deleted some because it ran out of the allotted space. I had plenty of hard drive left, but I hadn't allocated enough to the DVR. Uggg. I lost at least one episode each of Reaper and Supernatural.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis