Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Just had a fight :eek:
A Norwegian fight? Like you gave someone a stern look? :confused:

Last 'scuffle' I had I had to put my hand on the guys mouth to stop him from screaming his head off. Then I had the bright idea to plug his nose as I whispered to him, "I'm gonna kill you." :eek:

... just when I thought his eyes couldn't open any wider ... they did. :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
You meet up with any of the AH Hawaiian Shirt Gang yet?
Should you head out to Key West remember to pull your pants to your ankles at the urinal.
It's how it's done. :D
I... did not know that.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I looked outside and a jimmy suv had struck the building. The lady said her brakes went out. She hit two cars and scratched my bumper then took out the fence and bumped the building. Thank god on one was hurt.

The chances of brakes going out totally are slim to none.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
come on dude, "chances of brakes going out" where you there?

true what? I was just telling you what i heard.... Is there a problem with what i said
I think what's being suggested is that something other than bad brakes cause the accident.
Like senility, Alzheimer's or maybe DUI (meds). ;)

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I think what's being suggested is that something other than bad brakes cause the accident.
Like senility, Alzheimer's or maybe DUI (meds). ;)
It was a older chevy jimmy blazer, anything could happen with that kinda truck. I have heard of stories of transmission problems with that kinda truck. I heard the transimssion right before she hit the fence:D

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
It was a older chevy jimmy blazer, anything could happen with that kinda truck. I have heard of stories of transmission problems with that kinda truck. I heard the transimssion right before she hit the fence:D
Dude... when I imagine a car hitting a fence... I imagine a cat's howl in there too... SCREECH VROOM CRASH MREEOOWW BOOM
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis