Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Yes, like more money. :)
And I'm sure with enough money... you can buy a limitless amount of bottled happiness from a man by the name of Jack. (Betchya can't guess his last name.) :rolleyes: ;)

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Well, I found 12-packs of cans of MD Throwback at Target (Safeway still doesn't have it). I just threw back the first one. Mmmm, mmmm, tasty. Reminds me of when I was kid, back when MD came in tall pint bottles that got returned for deposit (or shorter, fatter pint bottles with the screw tops that didn't get returned).
It reminds me somewhat of "Sundrop"... you can either get it in 12OZ cans, or if you go to the bottler in Antigo, you can get glass bottles which will still have the pulp floating near the bottom. Yum! :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Drop

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
And I'm sure with enough money... you can buy a limitless amount of bottled happiness from a man by the name of Jack. (Betchya can't guess his last name.) :rolleyes: ;)
Sparrow? I think that little wench burned all the good stuff to get them rescued. He probably has more, though.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Amazon has Sun Drop soda, but it's sold by Hometown Favorites. At $13.98/case (plus $28.50 in shipping :eek:), I think that I'll try to find some locally. :)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Sparrow? I think that little wench burned all the good stuff to get them rescued. He probably has more, though.
I'm gonna say Meehoff before Alex does!:eek::D

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Amazon has Sun Drop soda, but it's sold by Hometown Favorites. At $13.98/case (plus $28.50 in shipping :eek:), I think that I'll try to find some locally. :)
Good luck! Haha... It took me forever to find a bottler that would actually sell the glass bottles of the stuff... the cans don't usually have the orange pulp at the bottom, so it's just never the same for me :( When I do get over to the bottler, that is one of the only other times that I do away with the vitamin water and green tea :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, enough of this break. Time to get back to trying to connect the water line for my ice maker. I disconnected it when the refrigerator got moved in December for my new tile, and I didn't really need ice until today (Mountain Dew, anyone?). Copper tubing isn't the most flexible stuff...

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Last edited:
res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Thanks! It's about $25 to me (or $150 if I want it overnight).
I suppose... if you REALLLLLLLLLY wanted to try it (You do)... then it's worth it... especially for the long neck bottles ;)
:cool: :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alex has subscribed threads. He's fancier than I am. I just keep checking new posts - such a creature of habit.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Alex has subscribed threads. He's fancier than I am. I just keep checking new posts - such a creature of habit.
Beyond subscribed threads I made folders so that I can separate Video Set Up from DIY Subs from Electrical Theory. Now the trick would be to find the one post where WmAx recommends this old EQ that sells on eBay for around $100. Not that I would buy it ... unless it was close and cheap.:rolleyes:

They have plastic tubing for water you know.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Now the trick would be to find the one post where WmAx recommends this old EQ that sells on eBay for around $100.
I just looked but didn't find it. Do you remember about how long ago that was? Days, weeks, months, years? [EDIT: See post below this one.]

They have plastic tubing for water you know.
Thanks. I looked into that, but it seemed like it wasn't recommended. That was five months ago, and I didn't look all that much. The copper is hooked up, and I finally got it to stop leaking at one of the connections (I think...I hope).

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alex,

Perhaps you're referring to the Behringer DSP1124P? That's $100 at a few places, including Amazon.

I'm not sure if that's it. Chris referred to that twice, here and here.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It was months, maybe 6. Thanks for looking. I was interested enough to subscribe to the thread but I'm not interested enough to bug him with a PM. I don't burden guys like him, PENG and TLS with questions unless I am seriously interested in a matter.

I've got these Sony Wireless Headphones and now that there is this 5 disc changer for me to toy with, I am really getting to enjoy music ... even Dido. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis