Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Geese, there's a HTPC section now, too? I knew that I should have taken today off from work. The almighty dollar has caused me to miss so much...

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Geese, there's a HTPC section now, too? I knew that I should have taken today off from work. The almighty dollar has caused me to miss so much...
Don't feel bad... I posted an HTPC question in the wrong thread, even though I was here and should have SEEN the new category :p

And... I'm still out of ice. :D

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Chris is a moderator now?! Big day. Big day. I'll bet that there's a thread on it somewhere...

That's what she said. Okay, it doesn't really apply, but it's what popped into my head. :)

Per day? :p
Per hour, dude. :rolleyes::p

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Still? I'm rolling in ice. I've got so much ice, it's coming out of my drink.

:D J/K. I've still got another day of ice making before I'll use the stuff.
I'm a smoker... so you go ahead and send that ice my way and I'll pay for the health factors of drinking - whatever might be in new copper tubing. :D :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm a smoker... so you go ahead and send that ice my way and I'll pay for the health factors of drinking - whatever might be in new copper tubing. :D :p
Well, it's not new tubing. It's what was on there before the fridge was moved. I figure that the water in the plumbing (the pipe in the wall, the plastic tube in the fridge) was stagnant for about six months, plus the copper tubing was open to dust and whatever else for that same amount of time.

I can still send it your way if you'd like. You probably still wouldn't have any ice after the transit, though. :)

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Dangit! It's a catch 22... I just need to get my butt up over to the house and steal all of the ice. Or I could have done that anytime today when I was over there :p

Hey, if you're interested in HTPC's again at all... the section that you mentioned early has some great discussion going on already! I think I posted in the last few already... but those other people over there really onto things!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, some people said for a while that a HTPC section wasn't worthwhile, but there's plenty of stuff. I'm glad that the admins added that section.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Fifteen more... how are you going to celebrate the 10,000th post?

I hope it involves some alcohol and perhaps a few unwise purchases, perhaps the hardware for a new HTPC ;) :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hmmm. How to celebrate. What an excellent idea. I figured that I'd just take a screenshot of the 10000th post. Wow, that's lame.

As for the HTPC, I figure that I'll buy one eventually. I built a computer back in 2004, and it just seems better and cheaper for me to buy one pre-built. It was a good experience, though.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, some people said for a while that a HTPC section wasn't worthwhile, but there's plenty of stuff. I'm glad that the admins added that section.
Yeah really, it finally gets that boring computer crap out of this thread.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis