Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Wow Matt, that's one well behaved baby girl.

I notice you're not playing "here comes the airplane" trying to get her to eat. Gotta make sure she doesn't join the Air Force, Eh???:D

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
And so it begins... just began installing Windows 7 RC1 on my laptop... we shall see how that goes.

I just spent the last three hours building a desk for my new office. With any luck, I should have customers by the end of May!!!

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
And so it begins... just began installing Windows 7 RC1 on my laptop... we shall see how that goes.

I just spent the last three hours building a desk for my new office. With any luck, I should have customers by the end of May!!!
Windows 7 beta may have been the cause of the destruction of my motherboard. Just saying... :D

Matt34

Matt34

Wow Matt, that's one well behaved baby girl.

I notice you're not playing "here comes the airplane" trying to get her to eat. Gotta make sure she doesn't join the Air Force, Eh???:D
Behaved? Maybe when food is involved, I never knew a five month old could have an attitude.....I'm going to have my hands full for the next 18+ years.:eek:

Matt34

Matt34

I got sick of my room and it's bass sucking black hole abilities last night and am now running my FOUR subs +6db. It's a little better but I need a new room as I don't have anywhere else to put the subs.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I got sick of my room and it's bass sucking black hole abilities last night and am now running my FOUR subs +6db. It's a little better but I need a new room as I don't have anywhere else to put the subs.
Let's cut a hole in the house and enlarge that puppy!:D

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Windows 7 beta may have been the cause of the destruction of my motherboard. Just saying... :D
Not by a long shot for me!!! lol :D I've been keeping up since before the Beta came out... build 6979, 7000, 7057, 7077, and now the RC (7100) and it works great!

I also just had my first cigarette in over 13 hours... those are always the best ones!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
She's no dummy!:)
As you can see, I really wanted to eat her ... :D

I was doing something before I got distracted.

And what's with all the bubbles? That is one messed up picture.

Is everybody eating dinner? This is more boring than usual.

Each line is a new edit. Even my mind is not this fractured. I 'spoke' to Rick today.

Greg is lazy.

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Switch w/ Switched Outlet

Good thing we got this here thread. I had nothing better to do today than this:

That switch controls the light above the sink.

I used this to figure out what was actually hot.

That white wire with the fancy strip trick is what I use to use to read trouble codes on my F150.

This is the done deal. The switch turns the light on and juices the outlet.

Best part is that I got to run this past Rick, our in house sparky. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis