Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've thought for a few years that someone should make a set of wall-mounted, folding dip handles. I have a dip tower, and I'd like to save a bunch of space.

Turns out, someone did. :)

I might just have to pony up and buy those. Too bad that Amazon doesn't carry them (it's someone selling through Amazon, though).

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Very boring = just tore an engine out of a Kawasaki 4 wheeler --- welders and saws galore!

And in other news... Windows 7 RC1 has an ETA of 7 hours... yeehaw!

Matt34

Matt34

Swapped out the Banks exhaust on my truck for a stock exhaust this morning. Going to have a custom setup made using a Flowmaster Y-pipe (2.5" to 3") coming off the rear cats into a Dynomax bullet muffler and dumping it before the rear axle.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Swapped out the Banks exhaust on my truck for a stock exhaust this morning. Going to have a custom setup made using a Flowmaster Y-pipe (2.5" to 3") coming off the rear cats into a Dynomax bullet muffler and dumping it before the rear axle.
I bought a flowmaster cat. back system a couple of years ago:D It sounds very good. Whenever you get exhaust flowing you get horsepower:D

J

jamie2112

Banned
I am going to grill some steak baby.....and have at least 6 Franzkanners..

Matt34

Matt34

I bought a flowmaster cat. back system a couple of years ago:D It sounds very good. Whenever you get exhaust flowing you get horsepower:D
Problem with the Banks setup was it was a little to free-flowing with a 3" y-pipe and you actually lose some torque with it. Not something I want for a truck that tows.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Just tried to change my sig, it did not work. I will try later.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
did you guys get chance to see "journy to the center of the earth"? just asking because i am watching right now.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Getting ready to grill steak with a few beers......I have a friend Cynthia coming over to hang and eat....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sounds like fun, Jamie.

I gotta get some work done, but I haven't found the motivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis