Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Yum ... that'll be sending me off.
You should think about using a condom. :eek:

"Oh no he didn't ... " :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
As my friend once said, "hey, you wouldn't eat steak with a balloon on your tongue, would you?"

Oh, yes he di-id.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I ate about half a tub of Breyer's the other day. It was a long overdue treat, a bit of a rarity these days.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
listening to a live version of Satriani - Surfing with the Alien.

This is much better than real work.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
gotta keep listening to my buds. They've been jackhammering like fools outside my building for like two weeks now. I think we're trying to build a import/export throughfare to China.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
We just had some excitement in the parking lot outside my office. The cops just nabbed three escapees from north carolina who had just robbed a bank down the street

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Enough of this. Half the time you guys talk about boozing and half the time it's about eating ice cream and the other half of the time ... hehehe ...

I just need to work myself up into a tizzy and march my fat @$$ away from this computer and out to the gym and away from this computer. I gotta see if I can get my phone radio figured out.

Have fun posting from work you bunch of slackers.

(storms off in a huff of envious obesity and indignation ... or something) :eek: :D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
We just had some excitement in the parking lot outside my office. The cops just nabbed three escapees from north carolina who had just robbed a bank down the street
Cool. I always find it fascinating watching cops do their job (unless they're doing it to me).

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Enough of this. Half the time you guys talk about boozing and half the time it's about eating ice cream and the other half of the time ... hehehe ...

I just need to work myself up into a tizzy and march my fat @$$ away from this computer and out to the gym and away from this computer. I gotta see if I can get my phone radio figured out.

Have fun posting from work you bunch of slackers.

(storms off in a huff of envious obesity and indignation ... or something) :eek: :D
Hah...I took a week off work to post here and play MyBrute. Now that's dedication.

Matt34

Matt34

First week of diet is almost finished, Sunday is my cheat day and I already have my dinner planned out, toasted meatball sub with cheese.:D I'm down 4lbs already and Wednesday I felt like I was going to pass out after my workout....still sorting out how many calories I need.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
how's that endeavor working (mybrute)?
Not well. I've got about 20 brutes so far. None of them have anything really special. Some of the brutes I fought have unique weapons or abilities. I hate the brutes with ninja stars that just stand back and throw them until you die. One brute even jumped me and stole my weapon and used it against me. I also hate the whip. My brutes don't have anything cool like that.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
First week of diet is almost finished, Sunday is my cheat day and I already have my dinner planned out, toasted meatball sub with cheese.:D I'm down 4lbs already and Wednesday I felt like I was going to pass out after my workout....still sorting out how many calories I need.
Suck it up. You know it's good for you. If you want to be a high seas mercenary, you don't want to require a supertanker just to carry you out the ship you're going to protect.

Oops, Matts gone to the port side.:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis