Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That's moderate moderating Mike, erring on the side of caution. When I got put on probation (I was framed !!! :D) they took like 10 of my points and that was before the 3:1 standard hit and way before I won Miss Congeniality (Harald would contest that) so I was pissed and wanted my stupid points back. There was no yellow card. The $h!t went straight to red! :eek:

I was appalled. I didn't even call anybody names! :D

J

jamie2112

Banned
See what happens when politics come into the forum......its a shame darn it.Politics get some normally mellow people stressed out and angry and it almost always causes bickering here.....there I'm done....
Garlic bread has alot of sodium.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
That's moderate moderating Mike, erring on the side of caution. When I got put on probation (I was framed !!! :D) they took like 10 of my points and that was before the 3:1 standard hit and way before I won Miss Congeniality (Harald would contest that) so I was pissed and wanted my stupid points back. There was no yellow card. The $h!t went straight to red! :eek:

I was appalled. I didn't even call anybody names! :D
this is the first time in a long time i actually read this thread. hopefully, you guys haven't been talking about me. :)

I've become addicted to My Brute.
i'm now playing 14 mybrute characters - hoping i can get a decent one soon.
two of them have crappy dogs now (got through leveling up, not from the start)

I just read that thread and Cow wasn't on probation yet, unless I just missed it.
he got on probation not for the "loser" comment.

which makes me curious, can you guys see if a person has some "infractions" on their profiles? e.g. Alex here or midcow

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
this is the first time in a long time i actually read this thread. hopefully, you guys haven't been talking about me. :)

i'm now playing 14 mybrute characters - hoping i can get a decent one soon.
two of them have crappy dogs now (got through leveling up, not from the start)

he got on probation not for the "loser" comment.

which makes me curious, can you guys see if a person has some "infractions" on their profiles? e.g. Alex here or midcow
Hey, what the.....!!!??? First you tell us you're going on vacation, then you slink back here to catch us talking about you!!! That's just not fair. You're supposed to be incommunicado at the beach.:D

I see no evidence of Alex ever being a Bad Monkey. Infractions must go away after some time.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Hey, what the.....!!!??? First you tell us you're going on vacation, then you slink back here to catch us talking about you!!! That's just not fair. You're supposed to be incommunicado at the beach.:D

I see no evidence of Alex ever being a Bad Monkey. Infractions must go away after some time.
lol. give me 12 hours to be offline :)
ok 18 hours

i see, i guess only the user himself and the mods can see the infractions.

he's a bad monkey. :D

J

jamie2112

Banned
Why aren't you putting sunscreen on your little guy and playin in the sand. The beach Mike the beach.....:D

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Why aren't you putting sunscreen on your little guy and playin in the sand. The beach Mike the beach.....:D
looking for the "one million SPF sun block" if available :D

believe me, i'm at work now looking at the clock slowly tick by.
i swear, 2 hours ago, i checked the clock, it was 4pm ... now it's 4:47pm. :eek:

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I wish I still had my soprano saxophone. And my Yanagisawa Alto sax too.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I wish I still had my soprano saxophone. And my Yanagisawa Alto sax too.
Now you're making me all nostalgic and stuff. I used to have a Wurlitzer curved soprano sax. I also had a silver C-melody sax, very unusual. I think it was a Conn, IIRC. I never bought an alto because my high school had, get this, a Selmer alto sax built in 1964. The ultimate alto sax.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Was is a MarkVI or something? My Sop sax was actually the house brand from Woodwind & Brasswind. It had great intonation and had a straight and curved neck. It was a lot of fun to play.

My Alto was an A880...just found one on eBay in Aussieland. It would be fun to get one again but that's a lot of money to throw down just to fart around the house with.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Was is a MarkVI or something?
Yeah. It was a Mark VI and I'm pretty sure it was in the magical 80,xxx serial number range (but it might have been the 60,xxx range, it's only been 25 years since I graduated, hard to remember). These ones are incredibly valuable today. I heard after I graduated that my music teacher wrote this instrument off as scrap, explaining to the school board that it was just too old to repair. Then he took it home for himself.:D

It looked exactly like this:

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
Have you ever farted so bad that the smell is captured in the cushion of your chair for hours?

I have. :)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah. It was a Mark VI and I'm pretty sure it was in the magical 80,xxx serial number range (but it might have been the 60,xxx range, it's only been 25 years since I graduated, hard to remember). These ones are incredibly valuable today. I heard after I graduated that my music teacher wrote this instrument off as scrap, explaining to the school board that it was just too old to repair. Then he took it home for himself.:D
That's crazy. I always preferred the US version over the Paris version, but then again, I never played a MarkVI. I had lots of horns over the years. I just went hunting for a A880 and I could probably pick one up for about 1k, but to get a decent condition one it looks more like 1.4k-1.5k. I did find one that used to be Moe Koffman's old sax. It'd be kind of weird playing a dead jazz hall-of-famer's sax though. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis