Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
golf golf golf.... I've got the itch... always happens after the masters...

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I'm still so full from lunch that I have no interest in dinner.
We went to a Thai restaurant for dinner then went for baklava and cappuccino for desert. I could go for some ice cream right now.:)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What main dish did you get? I've enjoyed me some Thai food on occasion.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think the thing that I'll miss the most when the system collapses is indoor plumbing.

J

jamie2112

Banned
That is a heart attack waiting to happen....damn it looks good though...:D

J

jamie2112

Banned
I just got my stereo hooked up out here in Cali. I am only here for a few months so I just have my B&W 602 and my Yamaha Vx-463 out here with me. I sent them out so I didn't have to buy gear out here. I thought I would need a sub but these 602's are sounding very nice in my wood floor living room. I wil have to take some pics dammit......I got a 36" sony trinitron and a stand for it for $90 bucks and its not a flat screen but for 90 bucks with the stand its not half bad. Oh yeah I bought a set of speaker stands for $30 as well. Nice stands they are Paradigm stands that were $230 new so I scored again. Craigslist is the way forward IMO........Good morning boys....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm glad that you've got a system hooked up now, Jamie. Then again, you hear music all day long for work, right? :) Might be bad music, though...

I just trimmed my trees a bit. There's a lot more to do, but I can't fit it all in my trash can. I'll be vacuuming the front yard in a few minutes.

J

jamie2112

Banned
I'm glad that you've got a system hooked up now, Jamie. Then again, you hear music all day long for work, right? :) Might be bad music, though...

I just trimmed my trees a bit. There's a lot more to do, but I can't fit it all in my trash can. I'll be vacuuming the front yard in a few minutes.
Yeah but when I am here I want to hear music I like........Hence my little west coast portable rig......

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I found a pretty good deal on a pair of 602's... I think they are the series 2 or something. Do you like them for rock music? I've been scared that they might be too laid back... I guess I could always move them to my office... are they power hungry...

My scanner is 32.75 inches long (gotta keep it boring)

J

jamie2112

Banned
I found a pretty good deal on a pair of 602's... I think they are the series 2 or something. Do you like them for rock music? I've been scared that they might be too laid back... I guess I could always move them to my office... are they power hungry...

My scanner is 32.75 inches long (gotta keep it boring)
They are freakin great!!!!! get them you will not be dissapointed. I listen to tons of rock music ( Pantera, Rage, Quicksand,Porcupine Tree ect...plus tons of Dead and jam stuff. These speakers rock! I know I sound like a fanboy at the moment but I would promise you that if you buy them you will love them.They are not power hungry at all.I have nothing but great things to say about mine......

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
I've been too bored to post in this thread lately... :eek:

Good to see y'all been taking up my slack. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis