Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
(And this place is blocked by websense :( )
For good reason too. Between me and Adwilk and you for that matter, there has been some really questionable material posted. I don't want to see any more links with monkeys handling doggie genitalia.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Smoke, you taste smoke. That just gave me a shiver.
I know ;)

I wish I had a developed palette sometimes. I know I've had some decent drinks in my time, but to appreciate them fully is both a talent and a gift.

I can tell a difference between Crown and Special Reserve CR, but I have no idea how to describe that. It's a good thing I don't review audio, I suppose.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I can tell a difference between Crown and Special Reserve CR, but I have no idea how to describe that.
Eh, its not that tough... Drunk or Hammer Drunk... I cant afford hammer drunk with the good stuff, so thats how I feel classy drinkin it...

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I have a SC-07 sitting in my car...can't wait to get it home and play with it.

:p

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
Does that mean that the asking price on the Marantz dropped? :rolleyes:
Speaking of dropped, today at work one of the receivers dropped a shipment of volleyballs which i then followed with "Tom! Your balls finally dropped."

The entire bay was on the floor.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Does that mean that the asking price on the Marantz dropped? :rolleyes:
You think I ask too much or are you just saying that it is more than the disposable income you're willing to throw at it? :D

Speaking of dropped, today at work one of the receivers dropped a shipment of volleyballs which i then followed with "Tom! Your balls finally dropped."

The entire bay was on the floor.
That's awesome. Zing!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I threw that softball up there and it sure took you guys awhile. :D
Hey, now. I just got back on! Took me all of five seconds.

I'm surprised and, quite frankly, disappointed in the others. That was indeed a slow pitch right over the plate. :D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Hey, now. I just got back on! Took me all of five seconds.

I'm surprised and, quite frankly, disappointed in the others. That was indeed a slow pitch right over the plate. :D
Sorry I missed that. I was under the bleachers with my girl.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Bah! These baseball analogies are going to scare me off for another two weeks.....

:D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Bah! These baseball analogies are going to scare me off for another two weeks.....

:D
It's gotta be better than discussing monkey/dog genitalia. At least baseballs aren't connected to any living thing.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I hate my office. I am going home early today. Take that stupid engineering building!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis