Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

craigsub

Audioholic Chief
I don't think you have the whole chicklet thing figured out. I could be wrong but check your User CP and you'll see stuff or ask Shock how it all works. He get's a lot of activity on that front. :p

I think that the 'most boring' title has been passed around from member to member rather willingly and possibly willfully. Some of the most boring here seem to be in denial and try to control themselves, others post boring stuff with abandon.
You are right, I have no clue about this whole chicklet thing. User CP, eh ?

Ok ... I am going to check it out.

C

craigsub

Audioholic Chief
UH-OH. Someone gave me a RED chicklet. Those must be bad chicklets.

Irony ... Chicks with red hair are hot. Red Chicklets are bad.

There must be a correlation there. Or I could need a cocktail.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I might sell the Rotel. I finally must have got the price right ::crosses fingers::

strube

strube

Let's play who knows where mperfct's signature quote came from without using Google!

I'll start: the previous one he had about the dingo eating the baby was from Tropic Thunder...

I know the current one too, but I am not going to be the one to steal all of the minimal glory to be had from knowing...

strube

strube

UH-OH. Someone gave me a RED chicklet. Those must be bad chicklets.

Irony ... Chicks with red hair are hot. Red Chicklets are bad.

There must be a correlation there. Or I could need a cocktail.
Yeah, red chicklets are the cinnamon ones. Grossness. Minty ones are way better!

Redheads don't taste like cinnamon, so you can't even compare the two. Don't ask me details :eek:;).

C

craigsub

Audioholic Chief
Yeah, red chicklets are the cinnamon ones. Grossness. Minty ones are way better!

Redheads don't taste like cinnamon, so you can't even compare the two. Don't ask me details :eek:;).
I decided to forget the correlation, and went for the cocktail.

So far, that's working out pretty well.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Let's play who knows where mperfct's signature quote came from without using Google!

I'll start: the previous one he had about the dingo eating the baby was from Tropic Thunder...

I know the current one too, but I am not going to be the one to steal all of the minimal glory to be had from knowing...
I had to reply to this post to see what the hell my signature actually is.

Lots of love,

Chris

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I had to reply to this post to see what the hell my signature actually is.

Lots of love,

Chris

Ooo yea, that is a good quote. I wish I was Irish sometimes. But I'm just regular euro-trash that comes from a long line of ancestry that humps the first thing they saw. Thus the Euro-trash + American Indian.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
You think if I had a grilled cheese that had the face of Marisa Miller that Adam would eat it?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Hey Alex... Sandee Westgate. ;)
That MM works better for me. I'd like to see Adam end up with something like that.
He would be sneaking out of bed to check New Posts and User CP.
"Marisa, I gotta check the forum." :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That MM works better for me. I'd like to see Adam end up with something like that.
He would be sneaking out of bed to check New Posts and User CP.
"Marisa, I gotta check the forum." :D
I wouldn't be sneaking. If she doesn't like me surfing the forum, then she can just...

Oh, wait - what in the hell am I saying?!? :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I estimate that within three years, people will be able to bring a newbie to the maximum number of chicklets with a single rep.

strube

strube

Reminds me of one of my favorite lines from Firefly: "I'll be in my bunk."
What's Firefly?

Actually I know what it is, but is it any goot?

Anyway, back to boxing up the Rotel...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Actually I know what it is, but is it any goot?
I thought that it was excellent. I watched it on DVD after the series was over. It's only one season. Serenity was a good movie, but I didn't like how they left it in the end. The series is worth a watch, IMO.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I estimate that within three years, people will be able to bring a newbie to the maximum number of chicklets with a single rep.
Remember how freakin' tough it use to be to get a Thanks? Rep? Forget about it. Once I got the 11th chicklet I didn't care much until I found this:

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/memberlist.php?&order=DESC&sort=reputation&pp=30

That's right ... there's a monkey in the #2 spot and what's worse is that he doesn't know that much about audio. :eek:

BTW, how come I get to be a monkey but nobody says Adam is a dog? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis