Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Time to e-file my taxes. No big returns, for better for worse, and we don't owe too much money. Just the way I like it.

"Uh-huh uh-huh...Village People."

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry to read that. I misread it at first, and thought that you said, "I'd have to give up coffee." I didn't realize that you actually did. Bummer.
My diagnosis for the health issues I've had lately is ulcerative colitis. Coffee seems inflame the condition so I've given it up. Not all the way though. I can't resist my wife's home-made lattes.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Is it true you Canadians have the better side of Niagara Falls? I am going to that region on Thursday, so I will be checking them out...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I need to think of some more Irish and Irish-related movies to watch on St. Paddy's day, since that's what I do instead of drinking lots of Guinness. So far all I've got are In Bruges and The Boondock Saints...
I like The Brothers McMullen (at least, when I used to watch it about ten years ago). However, every time I watch that movie, I feel like getting hammered. Those guys seem to be drinking in every other scene. :)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
My diagnosis for the health issues I've had lately is ulcerative colitis. Coffee seems inflame the condition so I've given it up. Not all the way though. I can't resist my wife's home-made lattes.
Man, that sucks. Sorry to hear that, but I guess it's good you know what's in front of you. I hope you caught it early enough to keep the symptoms manageable, and it's good to hear that you can still get some latte lovin. ;)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Man, that sucks. Sorry to hear that, but I guess it's good you know what's in front of you. I hope you caught it early enough to keep the symptoms manageable, and it's good to hear that you can still get some latte lovin. ;)
It might be early enough to eliminate it with treatment. It's too soon to know for sure. I would have had a better chance if I were diagnosed last year when I first went to my doctor. We have that socialized health care, you know...best health care in the world...it only took the better part of a year to get a simple diagnosis.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Too bad about that colitis thing but at least you have the good side of the falls. :D
People won't even commit suicide on the American side, it's so lame. :eek:
I ate an $20 hamburger in that restaurant overlooking the falls. If you're on a budget, you may wanna pack a lunch. ;)

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Dude, that's pretty cool. I never realized...
I'm with you on that. I never realized there were two distinct falls.

I just ordered my speakers for under my patio. IC-8's from The Speaker Company.

-pat

(Oh yeah, I don't feel guilty...)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
They have these tunnels under/behind the falls. A few of us sort of jumped the rope and went exploring long ago. It really is an amazing thing to see.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Speaking of water...I'm reading through Sheep's thread on how to wash a car. I'm off tomorrow (actually, all week) and my car looks like crap.

-pat

strube

strube

Here's ours:

[Insert bada$$ Niagara Falls picture here]

Here's yours:

[Insert weak Niagara falls picture here]

You decide.:p
That's what I thought. Looks like I will be bringing a passport! Thanks Dave (and Adam). :)

strube

strube

I am one post away from the big 5-0-0...

It better be a really good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis