Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm trying to get up the energy to work out. I'm running on two hours of sleep, and it's not easy to think of doing anything but just sit here.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I'm trying to get up the energy to work out. I'm running on two hours of sleep, and it's not easy to think of doing anything but just sit here.
Welcome to my world. If it weren't for fatigue, I would never post on AH.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I threw a few almonds and a few pecans in with my organic strawberry lowfat yogurt (10 seconds ago I couldn't spell yogurt :rolleyes:). To make matters worse I just got through watching two chick flicks in a row. Earlier I snacked on some fish, scrod I think. This lack of red meat and animal fat is really doing a number on me. I feel like I'm about to get my first period. :eek::D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Alex, it gets easier. I've pretty much given up red meat myself just for the cholesterol. I found that the more cereals and grains you eat, the easier they are to accept and they actually start to taste good after a while. Plus, eat lots and lots of fruit as snacks. Once you get the jones for fruits and nuts (not in that way, you perv) you will start to make some real headway in the pursuit of a healthy diet.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Don't get me wrong. I think this is pretty easy so far. Well, the oatmeal was kind of freak show horrible. It's only been 3 days but I feel less agitated. I'm not complaining at all.

I'm glad to hear your 'condition' is on the mend.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
My f&#$ing desktop motherboard crashed, which also killed my raid array and I lost quite a bit of stuff. Serves me right for not backing up I guess... :mad:

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
My f&#$ing desktop motherboard crashed, which also killed my raid array and I lost quite a bit of stuff. Serves me right for not backing up I guess... :mad:
Totally blows! (I should probably back up my important stuff...later...)

-pat

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Man, that sucks! Very sorry to read that.

It does surprise though, given:
I am all about double backups.
Did the motherboard crashing take down your backups, too, or had you just not done that, yet?

I should make a backup of stuff. I won't - but I know that I should.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Man, that sucks! Very sorry to read that.

It does surprise though, given:

Did the motherboard crashing take down your backups, too, or had you just not done that, yet?

I should make a backup of stuff. I won't - but I know that I should.
My backups are okay, I was just a fool and had some research saved to the desktop which I hadn't backed up yet. Mostly just research I did yesterday though, and a few things I can recover fairly easily online...

I am going to mess with it today and see if I can't fix it, otherwise I will have to order a new motherboard. Damnation...

Happy Saint Patrick's Day, everyone!
Same to you, laddie. :)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
My backups are okay, I was just a fool and had some research saved to the desktop which I hadn't backed up yet. Mostly just research I did yesterday though, and a few things I can recover fairly easily online...

I am going to mess with it today and see if I can't fix it, otherwise I will have to order a new motherboard. Damnation...
I feel for you. We just had the motherboard on our laptop replaced. Part of the experience was losing all of our vacation photos for the last couple of years. Def sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis