Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Fixed it for ya. ;)
Ha! That is exactly what I was going to type, but I've heard the "veal" line so many times, and "veggie corndogs" just seemed too long. :D

BTW - I've got four of those badboys cooking in the oven right now. I've become as addicted to them as to this place.

J

jamie2112

Banned
How were your veggie dogs Adam? I took the wife and daughter out to Red Hot and Blue for ribs. My son is sleeping over at a friends tonight do its me and the girls.......boring...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Veggie corndogs were great, all four of them...thanks for asking! I think that I need to take a break, though, or I'll get tired of them.

I chased them down with three bowls of Cocoa Krispies. Mmmm. I should have stopped at two, though. :) I'm kinda full.

Time to go partially assemble my new garage door opener. Woohoo!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Not stoned...just depressed. Shock reminded me of how utterly boring I am. :( ;) :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hee, hee. I thought maybe a comment about lubrication, but that will do! :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Adam: I'm sorry babe...that's never happened to me before...

Super hot babe: That's ok...I just came here for the veggie corn dogs anyway.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam ain't put no tube in no hole for so long, no way he's gonna be able to ram anything anywhere!:p
Well, it took some bucking and bracing against a wall, but the shaft finally went all the way in - and the rubber strap is now firmly tightened and secured.

This is the most fun I've had on a Saturday night in a long time.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Well, it took some bucking and bracing against a wall, but the shaft finally went all the way in - and the rubber strap-on is now firmly tightened and secured.

Is this one of those "not that there's anything wrong with that" type of Saturday nights???:D:D:D

If I didn't know you were installing a garage door.....:p

J

jamie2112

Banned
Adam: I'm sorry babe...that's never happened to me before...

Super hot babe: That's ok...I just came here for the veggie corn dogs anyway.
Adam: I can show you this really cool website that I spend ALL my free time on..............While we are waiting for the veggie dogs of course....:D

J

jamie2112

Banned
Well, it took some bucking and bracing against a wall, but the shaft finally went all the way in - and the rubber strap is now firmly tightened and secured.

Heu buddy at least it sounds like you got some action.....:D;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis