Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I emailed my district representatives and informed them they lost my vote today! Tired of them saying education in Arizona gets too much money. From 2000 to 2007 student to teacher ratio has risen from 19 to 24. It's gonna jump this next school year...

Bored? Find out how your state stacks up: ALEC

-pat

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
AH is now advertising $600 power cables. The economy must be bad, or else I just haven't been keeping up with the tech articles.

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
I just bought 3.....you mean they're not worth buying!?

Ahhhhh %#@*&%

J

jamie2112

Banned
$600 power cable hahahahahahaha........tooo funny. Its tough out there right now.....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just bought 3.....you mean they're not worth buying!?

Ahhhhh %#@*&%
Nah, you got a bargain. They outperform products costing $4k, so you got $12k worth of performance for only $1800. Plus, free shipping. :D

Good to see you posting again, man. Hope the ex situation didn't have you too down.

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
Nah, you got a bargain. They outperform products costing $4k, so you got $12k worth of performance for only $1800. Plus, free shipping. :D

Good to see you posting again, man. Hope the ex situation didn't have you too down.
Thanks buddy, the ex thing made me do something I shouldn't have done.....and the bad part is I'm not regretting it.

I reactivated by World of Warcraft account.......

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
Tax man + profit sharing = 2500 bucks when i move out of here.

I smell some upgrading.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm watching Charles in Charge on DVD. I really like that show. I always liked it when I was a kid. The first season, that is.

Matt34

Matt34

Thanks buddy, the ex thing made me do something I shouldn't have done.....and the bad part is I'm not regretting it.

I reactivated by World of Warcraft account.......
Come to the Aeria Peak server. :D

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Had to look that up...Aerie Peak

I'm having visions of the Brian Urlacher Old Spice commercial!

-pat

Last edited by a moderator:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, now that I have a life it's shocking to read all the boring posts.... were my posts like that too? :D
And very soon for my 6th trip to Kyiv :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Just recently,once again, watched most of the series "from the earth to the moon" about the Apollo program, if this is the case...... cool to think that Neil Armstrong had 1 second of fuel left when landing the eagle on the surface of the moon :cool::cool::cool:

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Kid is fed and happy and is now turning her eyes square (actually rectangle now with 16x9:)) in front of the TV.

Finally got a bit of free time to visit for a while.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis