what are you playing right now thread

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
It plays exactly like the RE4, not sluggish, just feels that way because that is how the game is. Compared to most other first/third person shooters it isn't as quick, and you have to get used to the controls - I had the same problem with RE4 at first. I was able to complete the first part easily, but the second section was a lot harder at the end. IMO the graphics are better, but the game play is pretty much the same so far. Not sure if that is good or bad.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Burnout in Paradise. The best racing game ever made.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
FIFA 09. Gotta love the be a pro mode. All I have to do is play forward!:D I love to score.

W

wis_fishing_guy

Audiophyte
Ps3 Tiger Woods 09.It is a fun game and aot of great people to play with on line.

Then fOR PC...Only the best game ever CRYSiS!!!!!

jwenthold99

jwenthold99

Full Audioholic
CODWAW for the PS3.... i am trying to level up, don't think I will go prestige on this one though.

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
I started Fallout 3 but haven't really gotten into it yet. I've actually switched to playing KOTOR on my old Xbox. It's an experiment to see how useful Mission's sneak attack is against stunned opponents.

Jim
KOTOR has to the THE WORST Star wars game ever created.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've waited patiently for days for Alex's post. I don't know how much longer I can wait.

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
If I'm not on GTA4 for PS3, it's CSS baby.

I have other games... but they all have been pretty much... well, I uninstall them for swap space. :D

M

mjfoster77

Audioholic
I'm hooked on wolrd at war multiplayer, very addictive. On PC finally getting around to Crysis. I spent a mint on my PC last year and rarely play it. That's my new years belated resolution..lol

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
Army of Two 360 coop with my overgrown dependant.
Dynasty Warriors 6 360 with the woman.
Resident Evil 4 PS2 for solo gaming.
Assassin's Creed 360 for solo gaming.
Left 4 Dead 360 coop with whoever is around at the time. =)
Call of Duty 4 360 multiplayer deathmatches and coop solo.

I can't PC game until Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 come out. =D

R

redman_43

Junior Audioholic
Call of Duty 4 (360)
Call of Duty 5 (360)
Fallout 3 (360)
Resistance 2 (PS3)
Oblivion (360)
Forza 2 (360)

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I'm back to playing Mass Effect with a new character. I wimped out and set the difficulty at hard core. I'll play my next new character on veteran.

KASR

KASR

Full Audioholic
I have a few games going on right now...heheh..
Just bought Left For Dead and Facebreaker (mindless entertainment), need to finish Assasin's Creed, Gears of War story mode (Horde is up endlessly, though), F.E.A.R., and to destroy Ninja Gaiden II on super hard level.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I'm playing Mass Effect on Hardcore with a new Infiltrator/Commando. Next time, I'm thinking Insanity with and Adept/Bastion with Shotgun bonus.

Jim

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
the orange box

I just picked up the orange box it contains half life2 half life2 exisode 1 half life2 episode 2 team fortress and portal. five games in one box you cant beat that:D It has gotten great reviews I just hope my pc can handle it.

Ito

Ito

Full Audioholic
I just picked up the orange box it contains half life2 half life2 exisode 1 half life2 episode 2 team fortress and portal. five games in one box you cant beat that:D It has gotten great reviews I just hope my pc can handle it.
Portal is the ****!

S

Shivers

Audioholic Intern
Street Fighter IV/Halo 3 on my 360

Quake 3 Arena/UT1999/Diablo 2 on my underpowered laptop (XPS coming soon though! :D)

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
Fallout 3, Far Cry 2, PES 2009, Hawx Demo, Empire Total War, GTAIV

All on my HTPC maxed out at 1920x1080.....I love HD gaming!!!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis