Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Oh boy. A troll, a red chiclet handed out, and, of course, the revenge red chiclet in return. I expect nothing less.
Correction, an unsigned red chicklet handed out.

Fact remains that you wanted to argue about my tires, otherwise you never would have asked if I had snows in the front and not the rear (in case you forgot, it was you that brought it up).

SheepStar

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
My intent was to point out that it was very unsafe and foolhardy. I should have expected the bullying and self-important, self-righteous, know-it-all responses though.

I tried to politely leave it to rest and leave it out of the thread, but you responded with the internet equivalent of a slap and I, quite regrettably, responded. I'm not dropping the conversation entirely and beg you to do the same.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
My intent was to point out that it was very unsafe and foolhardy.
Tell that to my perfect driving record.

I should have expected the bullying and self-important, self-righteous, know-it-all responses though.
That's my name, don't wear it out.

I tried to politely leave it to rest and leave it out of the thread, but you responded with the internet equivalent of a slap and I, quite regrettably, responded. I'm not dropping the conversation entirely and beg you to do the same.
No.

SheepStar

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Don Battles, Highlander, DTS, and Alexwakelin great shots!

SheepStar

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Here are a few pictures for any golf fans... Some of my favorite courses...

Olde Stone Country Club Bowling Greene Kentucky

Lakeview Country Club. DC

The next two are Washington Country Club...

Cleveland TG 485 60* Ported Vokey "P" Grind...

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
That's because you modified your viewing preferences. Your fault...not mine. :cool:
I think you hacked my gibson and changed my preferences, or I realised only have 15 posts per page is ridiculous.

A

alexwakelin

Full Audioholic
Here's one more, I don't know why, but I really liked this tree.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Not super cool, but at least you know partially where my user name comes from.

<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td></td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From Car</td></tr></table>

<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td></td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From Car</td></tr></table>

Last edited by a moderator:
CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
Long time no see! I bought a new camera, so I took some pics at the USS Yorktown. One of these days I'll actually start learning about photography so I can take some of the pictures like I've seen in this thread.

Just a warning, the originals are huge.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Long time no see! I bought a new camera, so I took some pics at the USS Yorktown. One of these days I'll actually start learning about photography so I can take some of the pictures like I've seen in this thread.
I went to the Yorktown last year. Awesome trip. I took a ton of pictures then lost them all when my wife reformatted our HD and saved a link to the pictures instead of the actual pictures.:(

J

jamie2112

Banned
I went to the Yorktown last year. Awesome trip. I took a ton of pictures then lost them all when my wife reformatted our HD and saved a link to the pictures instead of the actual pictures.:(
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRHGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis