Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Some pictures I shot last night. Car in Winter mode.

SheepStar

Cpt.America

Cpt.America

Full Audioholic
Some Pics of mine...no particular subject, no particular order:

Highlander

Highlander

Full Audioholic
Star trails

I rarely visit these days, but you are all in my thoughts. Happy New Year folks; all the best for 2009.

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
Just playing around with my tilt shift lens a bit to get a picture of the headphone amp I built for giggles. I always wanted something with tubes and this was an easy and cheap way to goof around with them.

DonBattles

DonBattles

Audioholic

OK, here are some pic's I took in my yard this past summer.

and a few random shots

Last edited by a moderator:
Highlander

Highlander

Full Audioholic
Eilean Donan Castle, Scotland

Dear all,

This is my first attempt at an HDR (High Dynamic Range) photo. I have to say I'm pleased as punch with it. :D Especially since the photos that it derives from were individually nothing to write home about.

john72953

john72953

Full Audioholic
Dear all,

This is my first attempt at an HDR (High Dynamic Range) photo. I have to say I'm pleased as punch with it. :D Especially since the photos that it derives from were individually nothing to write home about.

I LOVE that shot! Mind if I lift it and use it as a background on my Laptop?

John

Highlander

Highlander

Full Audioholic
Mind if I lift it and use it as a background on my Laptop?
Please do, but alternatively if you send me a Private Message with your email address and laptop screen resolution I'll email you a .jpg.

Either way, thank you for the compliment. :)

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
Sheep, does your "winter mode" involve snow tires on front and all-seasons on the back?

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Anyone have any cool industrial landscapes in high res? I really like stuff like this:

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
Here's a few from the last few days from the ice/snow storm we had here in Southeast Ohio. Finally got up to about 51 today so the trees have shed there coating of ice. We thankfully kept our electric throughout.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Sheep, does your "winter mode" involve snow tires on front and all-seasons on the back?
Yeah. The Rear tires are Fuzion HRi's. Decent grip, back end stays fairly planted. Eventually I'll pick up another 2 snow tires, but I'm FWD, so the back isn't as important.

SheepStar
EDIT: Guys, please try to keep the resolutions at 1024 or under. I run 1920x1080 and I still can't fit all of this on the screen.

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah. The Rear tires are Fuzion HRi's. Decent grip, back end stays fairly planted. Eventually I'll pick up another 2 snow tires, but I'm FWD, so the back isn't as important.

SheepStar
EDIT: Guys, please try to keep the resolutions at 1024 or under. I run 1920x1080 and I still can't fit all of this on the screen.
I'm surprised you even found a shop that would mount 2 snow tires on the front. It's such a no-no every shop I know, even Walmart, will absolutely refuse to do it.

A

alexwakelin

Full Audioholic
Besides audio stuff, climbing and photography are two other hobbies of mine. Because I am sick of winter, here are some pictures from warmer days.

My lovely girlfriend, taken a couple years ago at Horsetooth Reservoir near Fort Collins, CO.

A picture of me climbing the ultra classic route Steve's Arete on Mt. Lemmon near Tucson, AZ.

One more of Hillary on some local Flagstaff rock:

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I'm surprised you even found a shop that would mount 2 snow tires on the front. It's such a no-no every shop I know, even Walmart, will absolutely refuse to do it.
This is why I mount my own tires at my own shop. :p Plus, I have separate snow rims and tires, so I really don't have to do any mounting. Just bolt them up.

Plus, that "no-no" is such a crock of ****. 75% of the braking and ALL of the steering is done with the front tires. Yeah, lets mount then in the back, because slight fishtailing will kill everyone (you need to be driving like a douche for it to even be a problem).

SheepStar

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
I respectfully disagree but do not wish to derail this thread further.

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
Oh boy. A troll, a red chiclet handed out, and, of course, the revenge red chiclet in return. I expect nothing less.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis