Matt34

Matt34

Went repelling with Border Patrol yesterday and took the dogs with us.

Matt34

Matt34

I got my lower billet grill insert in today along with some better lights to go behind it.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Matt,
The rappelling pictures are seriously cool. It looks like a far more intense training regimen than I would have imagined.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I love how the pooch is freaking out at the beginning and then just accepts that fact that it's floating.

SheepStar

jwenthold99

jwenthold99

Full Audioholic
We made a recent sunday trip to Holy Hill in s.e. Wisconsin, and got some nice fall pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
We made a recent sunday trip to Holy Hill in s.e. Wisconsin, and got some nice fall pictures.

Those are nice to look at, would you post more of the color versions of what you already posted?

Thanks,
Tommy

jwenthold99

jwenthold99

Full Audioholic

Just a nice sunrise I caught at the office about a week and a half ago

PSWii60

PSWii60

Full Audioholic
Those are friggin amazing:eek: I especially like the last one you took at your office. How do you set your white balance ? I've got a Nikon D70 that I'm still trying to master.

jwenthold99

jwenthold99

Full Audioholic
How do you set your white balance ? I've got a Nikon D70 that I'm still trying to master.
That was actually on my sony point and shoot... my good camera was at home. I did play with the white balance, I think I actually set it to the flash setting. I have a Canon Xsi that I am working on getting figured out, so I understand how that goes.... too many settings to think about all at the same time :D

The tree pictures were all taken with my Canon in raw, and then dumped into photomatix to make "HDR" images... and then I went black & white in photoshop

D

davo

Full Audioholic
I thought an appropriate caption would be

"If you really want to achieve something, you will find a way"

I was canoeing through the Murchison Gorge in Western Australia and thought it was pretty amazing that it was growing out of the bare rock.

Last edited:
Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Beautiful November sky. Saw this on my way to the garage, had to take a picture.

SheepStar

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
Some random ones...

Click thumbnails for larger version

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis