DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
Not sure how "cool" they are, but it's what I like to do. Here's some plane spotting pictures from the arrivals on Friday at Dayton International Airport before the Vectren Airshow last weekend. I wasn't able to go to the show itself, but most acts do a practice on Friday.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Damn dts those are some very cool photos you have there. I wish we had some kind of air show around here.

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
Thanks. Ohio has several very good air shows, Dayton and Cleveland are the big 2.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I just picked up a D5000, so expect some photo's from me Very Soon.

DTS, what are you shooting with?

SheepStar

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I picked up a D80 last year and have threatened getting a little serious into photography. I really should do it sometime. I always find that looking through photo.net I get inspired. How some of these people capture such beautiful images is beyond me.

For example:

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
I just picked up a D5000, so expect some photo's from me Very Soon.

DTS, what are you shooting with?

SheepStar

I have had a Nikon D70s for around 4 years, my go to lens is my Sigma 50-500mm, also known as the Bigma :) . Its a pretty versatile lens, although not the fastest, its still a good value in my book. I toy with the idea now and then about getting a D300, but really don't use the camera as much as I would like or warrant the cost, but hey, since when does that matter. ;)

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I have had a Nikon D70s for around 4 years, my go to lens is my Sigma 50-500mm, also known as the Bigma :) . Its a pretty versatile lens, although not the fastest, its still a good value in my book. I toy with the idea now and then about getting a D300, but really don't use the camera as much as I would like or warrant the cost, but hey, since when does that matter. ;)
Nice. I really want their 18-200 (or the nikon). And, a wide angle. First lens is a Nikkor 18-70, hopefully picking it up tomorrow.

SheepStar

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
The very first shoneys was built right down the street from this site!! It had the drive in service! I barely remember it though

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I think i would had taken the plate off the car first.. just saying thats all.:D
No one on this site lives in the same country as me, and anyone that would want to vandalize my car, wouldn't dare cross the border.

SheepStar

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I picked up a D80 last year and have threatened getting a little serious into photography. I really should do it sometime. I always find that looking through photo.net I get inspired. How some of these people capture such beautiful images is beyond me.

For example:

I've been in a champagne cave like that up in Sonoma; Gloria Ferrar I think? It is pretty cool (literally). They do it to maintain the temp. Delicious too.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Starting to get the hang of this SLR. This is a shoot I did for a co-worker's Mazda 3.

SheepStar

Highlander

Highlander

Full Audioholic
Yo all, how are you? Well, I hope.

A recent HDR I've processed:

Cheers,

p.s. Sheep, is your image in post 550 an HDR?

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis