NFL Football 2008-09

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
No Mouse this year.
Another Manning-less Super Bowl. Guess I gotta root for the Ravens next week.

Unfortunately, I've got 2 Steelers fans at work I gotta deal with tomorrow. One of them was watching the game with me today and a sports bar. There was about 5 Chargers fans and about 20 Steelers fans!!! What the hell are so many Steelers fans doing in California?!?! :mad:

But if I lived in Pittsburgh, I'd want to move to California too.

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Awwwwwwwwww.:(

The company banker is from Pittsburg so I guess I will root for them for her sake. Anyway, last year's win will tide me over for quite awhile.

Philadelphia vs Arizona. Something has to give for these two sad sack franchises.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Awwwwwwwwww.:(

The company banker is from Pittsburg so I guess I will root for them for her sake. Anyway, last year's win will tide me over for quite awhile.

Philadelphia vs Arizona. Something has to give for these two sad sack franchises.
SAD SACK=giants and that piss poor performance they displayed 4th and inches with those backs I'd call that a bunch of SAD SACKS somewhere north of my knees.EAGLES ROCK...E A G L E S... make room in Tampa theres going to be thousands of Eagles fans there to support the E A G L E S..

Last edited:
croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
So, I'm gonna root for the Cardinals...therefore they should lose! Was bummed to see that Dungy is retiring....

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
SAD SACK=giants and that piss poor performance they displayed 4th and inches with those backs I'd call that a bunch of SAD SACKS somewhere north of my knees.EAGLES ROCK...E A G L E S... make room in Tampa theres going to be thousands of Eagles fans there to support the E A G L E S..
Hmmmmmmmmmm Your a member since 2006. Don't seem to remember all your hoot in, and hollering last year with the Eagles. O I see your only an Eagles fan in the good times. Forgive me for thinking you might be a die hard Eagles fan.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Hmmmmmmmmmm Your a member since 2006. Don't seem to remember all your hoot in, and hollering last year with the Eagles. O I see your only an Eagles fan in the good times. Forgive me for thinking you might be a die hard Eagles fan.
Going in to my 19TH year as a season ticket holder missed approx. 6 games in that span.Loved them thru all the good and bad,as for last year or any other years before I can only respond one way I simply never found and or saw this particular thread however I am glad to be here now all in good fun of course,you dont know me,of me about me so really some of your comments seem to attack my character wich is uncalled for,I dont see anything wrong with jabbing at each others teams but when you get personal well ya know it sucks worse than your NY Giants.Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
My memory is not what it used to be but I recall three Super Bowl championships for the G-men. I'm trying hard to recall the Eagles last championship. Perhaps 1960 or something.:p

I don't have anything in particular against the Eagles, I am just for the Giants. I do not expect a champion each year just a competitive team with the occasional run for it all. I am plenty satisfied in my Giants. The Eagles have in fact, up till now been something of a sad sack franchise. They will remain so until winning a super bowl. Many opportunities in the NFC championship games but few successes. Maybe this year will be different. I have no idea as I think I've picked about two games right so far.:confused:

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
My memory is not what it used to be but I recall three Super Bowl championships for the G-men. I'm trying hard to recall the Eagles last championship. Perhaps 1960 or something.:p

I don't have anything in particular against the Eagles, I am just for the Giants. I do not expect a champion each year just a competitive team with the occasional run for it all. I am plenty satisfied in my Giants. The Eagles have in fact, up till now been something of a sad sack franchise. They will remain so until winning a super bowl. Many opportunities in the NFC championship games but few successes. Maybe this year will be different. I have no idea as I think I've picked about two games right so far.:confused:
Playing in five NFC Championsip games in the last 8 years definitely eliminates sad sack status I would not expect a giants fan to see it that way but as of yesterday afternoon I heard your #1 superstar running back say he was jumping right on board the PHILADELPHIA EAGLES BANDWAGON for what its worth I would gladly accept his approval over yours any time I'm sure in all his infinite football wisdom he would never jump on board with a bunch of sad sacks but I think he wouldnt mind getting away from a few..

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
Playing in five NFC Championsip games in the last 8 years definitely eliminates sad sack status .
How many of those games did you actually win??? Your record would be 1-3 to date? And how'd that Super Bowl go? Is Donovan still dry heaving??? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
How many of those games did you actually win??? Your record would be 1-3 to date? And how'd that Super Bowl go? Is Donovan still dry heaving??? :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Hey at least we were there.Where were your guys maybe at the local pawnshop catching up on their respective gun collections...Ill take dry heaves over a bullet any day like I said at least we were there And I was there in person at a couple of these games ,no better feeling .Sure winning the Superbowl is the Ultimate goal and The Eagles fell short but FIVE TIMES NFC CHAMPIONSHIP definitely not sad sacks This Year Is The One PHILADELPHIA EAGLES SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS really no choke..:D

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Little Miss just evileyed me,audio level, subs a thumpin ,computer ,you guys can beat me up another time...Peace;)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

Hi MUDSHARK,

3 championships, 1948, 1949 & 1960. Lost twice in Super Bowl 1980 & 2003.

The Eagles have had good times and bad but I think If you average it out over the franchise history the Eagles have been about average. Ultimately Success in sports is measured by Championships but "sad sack"...not lately. I do admit though that it's been too long between championships but, If the Eagles can put the same kind of opportunistic run together this year that the Giants did last year I'd say the two franchises are pretty similar as far as recent history is concerned.

Putting this Super Bowl thing to bed would be nice though. For some reason most of the Cowboys fans can't get it through their skulls that the Super Bowl is the same as the championships of the past. They just gave it a name for marketing purposes. But as a Giants fan I'm sure you can appreciate how obnoxious Cowboys fans can be.;)

SBF1

ps Eagles and Giants fans should razz each other. (giants suck!:D) It's a good thing to have rivalries in sports and New York is in the same division as the Eagles and is the next big city up the NJ turnpike less than 2 hours away and both teams have been around a long time butting heads...Good Fun!:)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis