NFL Football 2008-09

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I guess the point I am making is LETS GET FIRED UP we are in for a really awesome weekend of football.R U wathchin now what a game this is shapen up to be A thriller to the end I'm a liken the TITANS...
Tooo many turnovers by Tenn.they gave it away nice officiating on the non call for delay that clock clearly reached zero oh well done deal for the TITANS.LETS GO BIRDS....

C

chucksrt

Audioholic
that's what the commentary people said. look a the panthers looking bad against the cardinals, who would have thought this was going to happen

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I think this game will boil down to the running backs and the saftey's (stopping big plays down field). Where is E.A.G.L.E.S. :rolleyes: . With all the Eagles flocking around here I am surprised he has not been around.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I think this game will boil down to the running backs and the saftey's (stopping big plays down field). Where is E.A.G.L.E.S. :rolleyes: . With all the Eagles flocking around here I am surprised he has not been around.
Busy watching Delhomme lookin shell shocked what the heck happened to the panthers they choked bad..

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, Ravens and Cardinals so far.

Eagles will have there hands full but will pull out a close win over the Giants IMO(and not just because I'm an Eagles fan), but that Chargers/Steelers game I just don't have a feel for...

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
The way the giants like to use guns as props you would think it was hollywood anyway that actor there in your post could probably play a better D than those gnats of yours.THE BIRDS WILL SOAR TO A SURE VICTORY.....N.Y. has suffered from a season ending plaxxident How many game won since...Sundays Headlines Giants shoot themselves in the foot E A G L E S Eagles...........

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I am really afraid of Jim Johnsons defense (d-cord). Should make for a very interesting and intense, fun game to watch.

I do not see a shootout happening. I have a feeling it will be either a very close low scoring game or a blowout on either end.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
It was interesting watching the Ravens/Titans game last night having been at the Giants/Ravens game earlier in the season. Like the Titans, the Giants were able to move the ball up and down the field against the Ravens, however the Giants didn't turn the ball over in the red zone and actually scored. The Ravens O does not put up a lot of points, and they do not have the type of offense to play from behind. If Tennessee kicks a field goal on ONE of those possessions they lost inside Balt's 20 then they at least have overtime.

But much credit, and LOTS of luck, to the Ravens. They only needed 13 points to win and they managed to hold on.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
You already replied to that post I guess the closer it gets to kickoff the more you try to hang on to some hope well trust me all hope is lost for the giants fans savor last year that'll be your best memory also I studied my post carefully,you mean to tell me that giants players with guns was Bullshit cause thats the only statement that you might be referring to the rest is REAL your team is going down....FLY EAGLES FLY E A G L E S :DIs that you talkin I like your giants blue hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Giants vs. Eagles=good game so far!!! Nice safety for the Giants.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Eagles 7 vs. Giants 5

10 minutes to go in the second.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Well I was expecting a close one...

10 - 8 Eagles at halftime.:)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com