NFL Football 2008-09

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
You said "On...Same as last time". So I posted what I want. You post what you'd like to have if the Eagle win.
I was just commenting on the super bowl champs...not for long.

If the midgets win I'll send you that DVD....just never mind the urine smell.:D

SBF1

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I was just commenting on the super bowl champs...not for long.

If the midgets win I'll send you that DVD....just never mind the urine smell.:D

SBF1
And what am I sending your way in the remote distant chance the Eagles prevail?

J

jamie2112

Banned
I am gonna have to root for the Eagles. I just don't like the giants whatsoever. I guess that stems from my Redskin upbringing:eek:

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
This isn't Hollywood. This is the NFL

The way the giants like to use guns as props you would think it was hollywood anyway that actor there in your post could probably play a better D than those gnats of yours.THE BIRDS WILL SOAR TO A SURE VICTORY.....N.Y. has suffered from a season ending plaxxident How many game won since...Sundays Headlines Giants shoot themselves in the foot E A G L E S Eagles...........

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
The way the giants like to use guns as props you would think it was hollywood anyway that actor there in your post could probably play a better D than those gnats of yours.THE BIRDS WILL SOAR TO A SURE VICTORY.....N.Y. has suffered from a season ending plaxxident How many game won since...Sundays Headlines Giants shoot themselves in the foot E A G L E S Eagles...........
They played 3 games since the incident. Of they games they actually cared about (the Vikings game was meaningless and we still almost won with our 2nd and 3rd string in there) we went 1-1. I had no major problems with the loss to the Eagles.... division games during the season are always tough to win, doesn't matter what your record is or which players are healthy/injured.

As for comparing defenses, the Eagles had the best defense (by points per game) in the NFC and the Giants had the second best. Not sure what point you're trying to make.

Like I said earlier, I think it will be really close and dull (lots of punting) or a blowout by either side.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
They played 3 games since the incident. Of they games they actually cared about (the Vikings game was meaningless and we still almost won with our 2nd and 3rd string in there) we went 1-1. I had no major problems with the loss to the Eagles.... division games during the season are always tough to win, doesn't matter what your record is or which players are healthy/injured.

As for comparing defenses, the Eagles had the best defense (by points per game) in the NFC and the Giants had the second best. Not sure what point you're trying to make.

Like I said earlier, I think it will be really close and dull (lots of punting) or a blowout by either side.
I guess the point I am making is LETS GET FIRED UP we are in for a really awesome weekend of football.R U wathchin now what a game this is shapen up to be A thriller to the end I'm a liken the TITANS...

C

chucksrt

Audioholic
Go BIRDS!!!!!!!!! E-A-G-L-E-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should be a great game Lots of hits and I feel some Manning Sacks. I just pray The good Mcnabb shows up and not the evil reid either.

C

chucksrt

Audioholic
that was a great game except for all of the turn overs. I don't care about either or but the titans should have won that game.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis