Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
I just got thru doing laundry - I try to be sure and do it once a month whether it needs it or not...

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
It's going to be in the 50s here tomorrow according to news.

Matt34

Matt34

Day two begins of dog team certification which are very long days, we started at 0600 and didn't finish until 2000 yesterday. This is the first one in years I haven't had to do and it's weird and frustrating watching another handler "try" to work Beast.

J

jamie2112

Banned
I got news for you guys..in tropical Florida...50 degrees is not cold:D. I would be glad to have it at 50 degrees in MD......

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
[Warning: Geek Alert]

50 degrees is f f f freezing to a South Floridian.
They must have lower than normal pressure down there for it to freeze at 50°F. Must be hard to get enough oxygen. That would explain a lot...like Mazer. :D

(J/K Steven!)

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
[Warning: Geek Alert]

They must have lower than normal pressure down there for it to freeze at 50°F. Must be hard to get enough oxygen. That would explain a lot...like Mazer. :D

(J/K Steven!)
They always say its going to get to 50 or 40 or something, but its always at like 4am, in one spot, with wind chill, next to an airconditioning vent, over an ice chest. Then everyone gets dramatic and you'll see like a stocking hat and its like 65. :eek: haha. I mean, I know they say us Florida people are supposed to have thin blood, but, it must have skipped me.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
They always say its going to get to 50 or 40 or something, but its always at like 4am, in one spot, with wind chill, next to an airconditioning vent, over an ice chest. Then everyone gets dramatic and you'll see like a stocking hat and its like 65. :eek: haha. I mean, I know they say us Florida people are supposed to have thin blood, but, it must have skipped me.
You are an impostor. You probably live in North Dakota. :p

Next to riding a motorcycle through the Canadian Rockies the coldest I have ever been is getting caught down in FLA having to ride home one morning after getting completely shattered. The temp had dropped and by the time I got home I was shaking so badly I could hardly walk. I looked like a marionette with a retard at my controls. Florida may be beautiful but the winters are hell.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Coldest I ever got was when I asked that one girl out in high school. Oh, that shoulder. Brrrrrr.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wait, wait. That wasn't it. It was freshman year of college at a pre-school party at a frat house. There was this gorgeous townie girl. Yeah, that was a lot colder. Had to bury my acorns until the next spring thaw.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Wait, wait. That wasn't it. It was freshman year of college at a pre-school party at a frat house. There was this gorgeous townie girl. Yeah, that was a lot colder. Had to bury my acorns until the next spring thaw.
When ever I think about offering you some tips I am quieted by some inner voice. It'll work out, you'll find somebody to take 1/2 your possessions. :eek:

Edit: And maybe your dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis