Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Great googly moogly! I just noticed that both Clint and Sheep changed their avatars.

I never thought that I'd see an admin with a new one. I'm a dork...I think it's cool. Sheep's new one, on the other hand, scares me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
My wife just bought a Cricut (computerized) Expression. It cuts crafty things. Whoopeeee. :rolleyes:

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Sometimes dogs go for a walk in the park in front of me.

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Why is it OK to go walkin cross the park but not OK to go park in the cross walk? :confused:

J

jamie2112

Banned
Confusics say it is good to meet girl in park but much better to park meet in...

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
I'd rather have a free bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy... :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I took down my TV antenna from over my TV and moved it outside...because I thought that my dad and I were going to buy a ladder and put it on my patio roof. We didn't get the ladder, so it's mounted outside near ground level. Reception is worse than it was inside. Uggg. I gotta go get a ladder...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adams pooch is spoiled rotten....:D:D:D
I wish. Think about how much time I spend on here, and then think about how spoiled she could be. :eek:

Although, she is the only one of us that sleeps in a bed. She has her choice of two mattresses (a queen and a twin), two doggie beds, a chair and ottoman, and two sofas. Okay, maybe a little spoiled. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis