NFL Football 2008-09

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Watched the end of the Raven/Cowboys game! The Ravens whipped 'em in the last four minutes...:eek:

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Will be watching the Giants Vs Panthers game very closely tonight, especially the offense.

BTW Darien87 you should be counting your lucky stars. You should go buy a lottery ticket. I can't believe how lucky they are to be controlling their own destiny for the playoffs going into the final week:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: .

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
Will be watching the Giants Vs Panthers game very closely tonight, especially the offense.

BTW Darien87 you should be counting your lucky stars. You should go buy a lottery ticket. I can't believe how lucky they are to be controlling their own destiny for the playoffs going into the final week:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: .
It's all they could get given that Hochuli HOSED them earlier this year.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan

Holy shiznit, you aint kiddin'. I can't believe it. Go Bills!!!

Even better, I'll be home for X-mas, so I'll see about getting tickets to the game on the 28th. How sweet would that be? To watch my boys whoop up on the Broncos at home to win the division!!!!

Man, that was a fun game to watch though. My boy Mighty Mouse got himself another TD off a screen. Did you guys see Garcia get blasted in the chin by Jammer?!?! Garcia had so much blood dripping down his nose, it looked like a WWF cage match! That's why you're supposed to slide Jeff.

Last edited:
aberkowitz

aberkowitz

300 YARDS RUSHING!!!!!!!

Against one of the better defenses in the league!!!

I'm still a bit concerned with our defense... we're not getting enough pressure on the QB.... but they made the last 2 stops they needed to, and we pulled it out!! :D:D:D

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
The o-line and the backs collectively had a superb game. If you are desperate for a win and the offense is struggling you can't do it better than what they did and just totally dominate the line of scrimmage running the ball :).

Home field!:)

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Minus- did you see Tuck stumbling off the field in the 4th quarter? Dude was so worn down he was walking drunk! :eek:

Felt bad for him though, playing football after having the flu cannot be easy.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Minus- did you see Tuck stumbling off the field in the 4th quarter? Dude was so worn down he was walking drunk! :eek:

Felt bad for him though, playing football after having the flu cannot be easy.
I saw him stumbling to the sidelines. I can only imagine how uncomfortable that was. A healthy Tuck and our pash rush will be back to normal.

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Not exactly a stomping but a win against a team the Giants may very well see again. Team has three weeks to get well. Great job GGGGGGG-Men.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Oh man, Detroit 0-16! WTF-are you kidding me? This is the first time ever in the history of the NFL that this has happened. :eek::eek: It is time for staffing changes if you ask me. What an awful way to make history. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cheers,

Phil

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
The Colt's 2nd string whipped Tennessee's 2nd string 23-0...So the Colts finish the regular season 12-4. Playoffs next weekend...:)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
The Eagles are looking great! Really taking it to Dallas. However, there is still plenty of football left to be played just yet. Westbrook and McNabb are a potent combination. Not to mention, Pacman Jones just got called for a costly penalty.

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Just a couple of hours until I get to watch my Bolts kick the crap out of the Donkeys and win the division!! Can't wait.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

The eagles are looking great! Really taking it to Dallas. However, there is still plenty of football left to be played just yet. Westbrook and McNabb are a potent combination. Not to mention, Pacman Jones just got called for a costly penalty.

Cheers,

Phil
Here's to Westbrook getting injured :p

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Here's to Westbrook getting injured :p
Man, just look at Jerry Jones's face.............LMAO. :D:D The way the Eagles are playing right now, I am not sure anyone can beat them. :p:p They are doing it on both sides! Romo does not even know what has hit him. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cheers,

Phil

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Man, just look at Jerry Jones's face.............LMAO. :D:D The way the Eagles are playing right now, I am not sure anyone can beat them. :p:p They are doing it on both sides! Romo does not even know what has hit him. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cheers,

Phil
Yeah, if the Cowbells lose then they are out of playoff contention!!!This is a BIG game for them.:D It looks grim for them being down 44-3...

J

jamie2112

Banned
Yeah, if the Cowbells lose then they are out of playoff contention!!!This is a BIG game for them.:D It looks grim for them being down 44-3...
Cowgirls ,now come on call them by their correct name for gods sakes:eek::D

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Cheers,

Phil
Philly is one of those teams that can fall apart in an instant... I think it will be interesting to see who shows up each week- the team that just won 44-6, or the team who lost 10-7 against Washington or tied the Bungles.

Philly's biggest weak link is Andy Reid. He's clueless when it comes to clock management, time out management, and using challenges. I've seen games where they had no time outs the entire 4th quarter b/c of his total incompetence.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hey croseiv. I agree it was a big game for the Cowboys. However, the Eagles came to play. I have not seen Dallas get beat like that in a long while. Geez, I am as stunned as they are. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis