Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Those guys got even more creative with their pics and animated GIFs later on. Enjoy! :D:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Welcome back, Harald! I hope that your trip was a great one.
Thanks Harald - it was a good one. Hope you had fun on your trip. :)
Thx guys...
Fun and great is an understatement, so these things I cannot tell about in the "boring" thread :D:D:D:D

But customs checked all my luggage at the airport, asking me, where have you been?, why?, how long?, who did you visit?, did we check you before?, how often do you travel? what have you bought? Do you have any alcohol or anything else?.... seriously............

Then everything out of the suitcase, checking all there is..... and try to get everything back in again, suitcase was so full that I thought the pressure could make it explode, so getting everything back in was a challenge....

Now I'm finding my aluminum hat again

J

jamie2112

Banned
LMFAO right now. That is too funny I am cryin over here.....The bag pics are hilarious.....:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
LMFAO right now. That is too funny I am cryin over here.....The bag pics are hilarious.....:D
Aren't we supposed to be boring now :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Actually when we tried to close down the suitcase today before I was leaving we spent like 30 minutes trying to get everything in there and close the suitcase, that's when we thought that if someone was breathing slightly on the suitcase it would explode and everything would fly in all directions....

Sheets, quilt covers, pillowcases, fleece rugs, slippers, cups, pictures for decoration of bathroom, dirty underwear and socks, coffeepot....

Like a cluster bomb.... but the underwear makes the smell intolerable whenever it explodes....

Last edited:
Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
<snip>
Sheets, quilt covers, pillowcases, fleece rugs, slippers, cups, pictures for decoration of bathroom, dirty underwear and socks, coffeepot....

Like a cluster bomb.... but the underwear makes the smell intolerable whenever it explodes....
That's pretty dang funny too! :D Which reminds me I need to go get a new coffee maker... mine died yesterday... I tried putting some grounds in hot water this morning and pouring it thru a strainer but it didn't work so well... lotta grounds and sludge in the bottom of the cup... think I'll try one of those French Press deals - they say those make the best and strongest coffee. :cool:

(is that boring enough for you Harald?) ;)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
That's pretty dang funny too! :D Which reminds me I need to go get a new coffee maker... mine died yesterday... I tried putting some grounds in hot water this morning and pouring it thru a strainer but it didn't work so well... lotta grounds and sludge in the bottom of the cup... think I'll try one of those French Press deals - they say those make the best and strongest coffee. :cool:

(is that boring enough for you Harald?) ;)
Not quite boring enough Phil....

This coffee thing that I've got now is for what they call making coffee old Turkish style... Just put coffee, milk, water and sugar in the pot and boil this up very quickly 3... times... preferable on a gas stove to get quick heating...

And then serve this with nice chocolate or other sweets.... :D:D:D:D

Think this is better than any coffee I ever tasted, or it could be sth with this person serving the coffee :rolleyes::cool:

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Haha, yeah that Bodybuilding thread is pretty funny.

I always wondered if the original poster was for real or trying to get people to react.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis