Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Papa John's pizza is so gosh darn delicious!!
If you ever get around my neck of the woods look me up and we'll get a DBT on some pizza going.
Cranston RI is where the best pizza comes from. :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, almost five hours without a post in here. Harald truly is on holiday.

My buddy was going to come over to my house with his family for the first time ever, so I was cleaning like a banshee. Turns out, they aren't coming over. At least some stuff is cleaner than it was, which is a good thing.

Now that they aren't coming - one beer down the hatch.
I'M BACK GUYS

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I can't believe it.... I'm away for a few days, and there's like 16 pages of incredibly boring posts, you guys are incredible.....

Ric, you're waiting for Juice details, he he..... I can only say that I've been with the XXXXXXX XXXX XXXXX XXXX XXXX XXX..... And I'm sorry guys, I don't think I can go into too much details, last time that happened me, Halon, Joe Smoe and Caveman got the thread closed (by Matt34?) in like 25 minutes...... we don't want this to happen again

I have beer now. Woohoo! Now, if only a cute, desperate, single lady would show up at my door...maybe to take a post-election survey or something...well, then I could write about it here after she quickly walks away.

My new 1TB hard drive arrived today.
Adam..... I don't know how to tell you this, but opening a beer doesn't automatically mean that a woman pops over, it takes a few more steps... Like goin g out of the house :p

This is it! Post 1000 :):):)
MY CONGRATULATIONS, GENERAL !!!!

This would be post # 2001 now, check the new threads! :D
CONGRATULATIONS SAMURAI !!!!!!!

Harald's back! Welcome back, man!
I'm glad to infer that you're having a great trip. :D
Thanks....

Somebodies getting some!
Is it that obvious :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
HAHAHAHA!!! That thread is awesome. I'm only on page 3 of 62, and I've already laughed out loud a few times. The image responses are the best, IMO! One of my favorites so far (which you won't get until you see the thread):

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Yep - a truly funny way to kill some time. I like the dog pic too. :D Have you got to "Kill It - Kill It With FIRE!"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis