Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that I still have some small thorns in me. Occasionally I get a sharp "aaahhhh, sweet mother!!!!" pain when I brush up against something. This might just be fun for days.

My friends' pooch is incredibly friendly. I haven't seen him in probably three years, but he was so happy to see me. Well, see anybody. He had to go to the bathroom. I'm just a petting machine that can open a door to him. Oh, well. My buddy left me a six pack. Too bad it's all foam. Pretty tasty stuff, though. A local brewery's "Dirty Blonde".

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Someone needs to avoid long walks in the wilderness. Maybe suburban dog parks are more his speed. I can't think of his name right now but you might know him.;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Walks in a dark park is a scary event.
Werd. At least my anxiety attack only lasted about ten seconds this time, and I kept it under control. I really thought that we were capital "H" hosed more than once, but I figured that we would eventually get out of there.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Someone needs to avoid long walks in the wilderness. Maybe suburban dog parks are more his speed. I can't think of his name right now but you might know him.;)
Yeah, that guy is an idiot. :D

However, and this is just pure speculation, he might have had a reason. It might have been related to the fact that his dog, who used to walk about six miles a day, had started walking very little about four months ago. So, when she got excited and started enthusiastically walking down the wash, he figured that he'd roll with it.

Again, just guessing. ;)

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Werd. At least my anxiety attack only lasted about ten seconds this time, and I kept it under control. I really thought that we were capital "H" hosed more than once, but I figured that we would eventually get out of there.
Werd Werd Werd Werd

Adam is Werd or backwerdz Drew? Andrew Adam....huh?

?zdrewkcab?

Sure they are, but how insignificant a life it really must be? When you end with a period. (protip: incomplete sentence)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Only one non-boring day left, he he, right now... :p:p:p:p:p:p
Right now it's :D:D:D:D

But son I'll be back into my aluminum gear

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm using my laptop on my lap.

The talk about cooking one's sperm is no joke. The thing is uncomfortably hot. Maybe I should move it...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Harald, what in the heck are you doing on here?!? Taking a break, I guess. :)

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

Penguin Boy :eek: Were is my aluminum cone head hat when I need it! Hey haraldo! Enjoying your trip I guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis