Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Where were you when we put on our tin foil cone head hats :eek:?
Do you think Halon could be one of those hunters too, I'm afraid that my cover may break now

That was never a problem in UK and Australia, nobody there bothered about those strange satellite antennas fixed to my head, but over here, people are more suspicious to such things......

I have heard that Halon do have some contacts in Norway, hell he even talks about going here......

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Adam is not so boring anymore, at least he's not posting so many boring posts :rolleyes:

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Today was the first day it was cold enough for me to wear a jacket in a long time.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Today was the first day it was cold enough for me to wear a jacket in a long time.
It's much much better here..... cold, and ice in the mornings, freezing on fingers while trying to get heat in the car....... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam is not so boring anymore, at least he's not posting so many boring posts :rolleyes:
It's the second one.

I think Adam is doing that boring stuff called work.
Yep. :( Busy, busy. I took my birthday off, and now there's a good bit to do. I'll be really busy the rest of the week, I think.

I have a few minutes to bore you all, though. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have to get up in less than five hours for work.

Freaking AH addiction. :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My dog and I chased a coyote down the street about an hour ago. At least, I'm guessing it was a coyote. It was too dark to see what it was, but I saw a body against a yard light.

On a related note, I am WAY out of shape.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Four hours until I have to get up. Time to go. Good night everyone.

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
mmm sleep. added my ugly speakers in ugly speakers thread. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I have been away from work for three days because of this freaking back :eek::eek: going to work again now....

I have to get up in less than five hours for work.
Freaking AH addiction. :eek:
Four hours until I have to get up. Time to go. Good night everyone.
We have to be really careful now.... If we don't watch our backs the guys wearing white jackets will come and treat us for this addiction :eek:

-Harald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis