PB13-Ultra, Baby!!!!!!

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
i don't see the cloth option on the svs site now ... maybe the metal grill is default unless you really want the cloth grill.
Yeah, I didn't see it there either....

So Mr Mike C, which way do have yours.... metal or fabric...

At first glance, I didn't care for the Metal Grill but I really like the industrial look of it... really sexy... :)

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
definitely metal :) i find the cloth grill with the circular cutouts looking a bit cheap

Soundman

Soundman

Audioholic Field Marshall
Soundman

Soundman

Yeah, I didn't see it there either....

So Mr Mike C, which way do have yours.... metal or fabric...

At first glance, I didn't care for the Metal Grill but I really like the industrial look of it... really sexy... :)
they do, but yeah...i think i am starting to like the metal one! :cool:

Soundman

Soundman

but beware if you have kids, see waprdrv's link to my top view pics ... the driver is wide open from the top.
Whoa! You are right. The cloth one looks sealed, but the metal one looks like it has alot of space in between! I do have a 9-month old! Hmmmmmmm:confused:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Granted, I don't have kids, but would the cloth grill really stop one from punching through it (or falling backwards through it when learning to walk)?

To me, it seems like choosing to go into battle with either a chainmail suit with the armpits exposed, or a nice fully-enclosed cotton shirt. I'd go chainmail, myself. ;)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Warp, you certainly are my friend! Very nice. That's what i've been looking for. :D
Omg that is so darn sexyyyyyyyy!!!!! As the Crocodile hunter always says, " Isn't she a beauty?" Maybe one day I will own one.

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
Nice pics, but why is it sitting on what looks like a pallet?
The pallet thingy is a Subdude, which is made to isolate the vibration of the sub from the floor....

I would be putting something under there as well, I have some spongy looking pads under my Plus/2's in my great room, as uncoupled they seriously shake things in my kitchen as well as pipes in the walls in my bathroom and other stuff.

You are going to love that sub....

I have been contemplating getting a pair for my Great Room to replace the Plus/2's.

Soundman

Soundman

Granted, I don't have kids, but would the cloth grill really stop one from punching through it (or falling backwards through it when learning to walk)?

To me, it seems like choosing to go into battle with either a chainmail suit with the armpits exposed, or a nice fully-enclosed cotton shirt. I'd go chainmail, myself. ;)
Good point. :)

Soundman

Soundman

The pallet thingy is a Subdude, which is made to isolate the vibration of the sub from the floor....

I would be putting something under there as well, I have some spongy looking pads under my Plus/2's in my great room, as uncoupled they seriously shake things in my kitchen as well as pipes in the walls in my bathroom and other stuff.

You are going to love that sub....

I have been contemplating getting a pair for my Great Room to replace the Plus/2's.
Warp, a pair!?!?!?!?!?!? Now that's some serious bass!!!!!!!! :eek:

TheFactor

TheFactor

CONGRATS!!!! now for rookies like me a pic is worth a 1000 words .......hint ....hint:D

TheFactor

TheFactor

Guess it would help if I looked at every page of the thread :eek: WOW That sub is eye candy :)

TheFactor

TheFactor

Mind if I ask how much ? My check should be arriving soon to:D

TheFactor

TheFactor

Whoa! You are right. The cloth one looks sealed, but the metal one looks like it has alot of space in between! I do have a 9-month old! Hmmmmmmm:confused:
I sure hope Thomas the train wont fit in there :eek:

TheFactor

TheFactor

My check was for $1,500.00. So, I guess you could say the kid helped pay for the sub. :D
Gotcha , thats a very nice choice :) I actually meant how much for the sub but in essence you answered my question :D

Soundman

Soundman

Gotcha , thats a very nice choice :) I actually meant how much for the sub but in essence you answered my question :D
The sub was a little more then that, but I think it will be worth it. The way I see it is, "Hey, I'm doing my part to help the economy." :cool:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis