What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I have been a Kanto fan for a while, I own the Tuk and Yu6 and have been a happy customer.

I am going to repurpose my Kanto Tuk for another room and will be replacing my desktop monitors with the Ora4 which I just pre-ordered today. I heard them at AXPONA, and was waiting for them to come out and they release in November.

Pleasantly surprised they are releasing in white as it matches the aesthetics of my setup. Suprised their website lists CAD and not US Prices.

https://www.kantoaudio.com/powered-speakers/ora4/

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
I have been a Kanto fan for a while, I own the Tuk and Yu6 and have been a happy customer.

I am going to repurpose my Kanto Tuk for another room and will be replacing my desktop monitors with the Ora4 which I just pre-ordered today. I heard them at AXPONA, and was waiting for them to come out and they release in November.

Pleasantly surprised they are releasing in white as it matches the aesthetics of my setup. Suprised their website lists CAD and not US Prices.

https://www.kantoaudio.com/powered-speakers/ora4/
Are you going to match them with a subwoofer, as their efficient LF response is limited to 60-70 Hz?

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Went to Audio Video Therapy of Nashua NH and picked up an Audio Techina AT33 Mono cartridge that I'd ordered over the phone last Friday. Got it mounted on the new old-stock Jelco HS-50R Mk2 headshell that I'd got a few days ago from an eBay seller in Canada, and it's playing gloriously. This is SO much better than the unsheilded Grado M+E cartridge that I just couldn't get along with!

AT33_Mono_pckg.jpg

AT33_Mono_in action.jpg

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic General
Went to Audio Video Therapy of Nashua NH and picked up an Audio Techina AT33 Mono cartridge that I'd ordered over the phone last Friday. Got it mounted on the new old-stock Jelco HS-50R Mk2 headshell that I'd got a few days ago from an eBay seller in Canada, and it's playing gloriously. This is SO much better than the unsheilded Grado M+E cartridge that I just couldn't get along with!

View attachment 70290
View attachment 70291
AV Therapy is great to work with. I could live there with all of the great stereo equipment they have.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
AV Therapy is great to work with. I could live there with all of the great stereo equipment they have.
John Rein treats me SO good that although Safe & Sound is 20 minutes closer I don't even bother. I had to tell him last night to charge me more for that cartridge. List is $299 and I talked him UP to $200.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis