T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
Ok, so no LEGOS today… lol

About to pull the trigger on a pair of these to replace my SVS SB3000’s. Approximately 4800 ft.³ room and the SVS just don’t energize the room like I’d like. I really want SIGNIFICANT infrasonic bass output but due to neighbors house very close to mine I don’t expect to listen extremely loud, maybe 80db but I want movie explosions to peak as close to single digit HZ at around 100db. I know without spending significantly more I won’t actually achieve this but how close will dual HSU’s bring me?

T

TankTop5

You guys were too slow so I ordered a pair. If I’m not happy you all are to blame. Maybe I will order a second pair out of my frustration with this group

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
The TN1s will produce a lot more deep bass than SB3000s, and a bit more mid-bass as well. They are a lot larger though.

T

TankTop5

The TN1s will produce a lot more deep bass than SB3000s, and a bit more mid-bass as well. They are a lot larger though.
They are going to go against the front wall behind my main speakers. I just got a Denon 3800 so I may put the SVS SB 3000’s behind the couch. Or I may sell them with the Marantz 5014 and Focal bookshelf speakers and get a second pair of Subs… we’ll see. Probably need some side surrounds too though.

Always focused on a great stereo pair and now I can expand a little. Have perfect front 3. Maybe 5.4.2 but need to figure out how to do height

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis