D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
C'mon losers. I mean really. I don't care for Musk either. And it's a challenge. But I'd still buy his book before Loser Levin. The younger version of him 10-15 years ago was like literally yelling on radio. Today's version is like 'Well Trump's in trouble, so I'd better *pop* in my heart meds and do my premeditated hate rage on the unfairness of the liberal radical media.' FU people! Has it ever occurred to you this is the reason you lose elections?? No of course not, butt wipes.:confused:
View attachment 63473
MARK LEVIN 'AMERICA' TOPS AMAZON BESTSELLERS LIST...
ROCKETS PAST MUSK BIO...
Here's to hoping the book sales are from the 20-something demograph. Cause the book title is about as telegraphed as you can get. :confused:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
jinjuku

jinjuku

Let the whining begin.............

NBC just penned an op-ed about 'The terrified faces of those now that repayment has begun'. I want them to do an article about 'The relieved faces of those who never signed the loan papers not having to repay for something they never received.'

I'm looking at one that can't pay $240 a month but has 4 kids. I wonder who's paying for them also.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Newscum picks Feinsteins replacement...........

She appears to check all the boxes; well educated, female, person of color and gay. But why is her residence listed as Silver Springs, Md (recently filed with the FEC, form3X schedule B) ?? Whatever, she apparently is a super organizer and I'm sure will be an ally to Newscum with his presidential push.
Sure hope Newsom never becomes president. :confused:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
From above.

While there is some merit to transgender stuff in the classroom, in the end its about driving Christianity into public schools. Teaching bible study, which if it were really taught accurately would drive it right back out of schools. Not a big fan of might makes right. I'm even open to schools individually deciding for themselves. But it wouldn't be. That's where state rights comes into play.

There's a saying someone once said: it isn't religion I fear. It's people in religion I fear.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis