D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Macron dances at Elton John concert as Paris burns... this one

875 arrested, 200 police officers hurt...

Reminds me of when Condi Rice went to the theater, played tennis with Monica Seles, and went to Farrgamos for shoes. Some thought hey what's the big deal?! She could do nothing about Katrina!! I thought ya dumb asses it's in PR. You don't go buying shoes out in public when there's people sleeping on the sidewalk in Orleans. Or that mayor who went out with his wife to a 5-star restaurant. Sorry buddy, but it's bagged lunch and man the stations. :rolleyes:
Ah i think that was the gov or something who sent his assistant to see how bad Katrina was. Later the assistant sent him a message: while you're enjoying your meal at a nice 5-star restaurant, my ass is sleeping on pavement tonight.

Nope, cant make that poop up.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
They was whining on a couple news shows. You get a loan. You should pay for the loan. It's like a mortgage. Simple.
Except that having student loans discharged in a bankruptcy is neither easy nor cheap, as I read about that.

So why let mortgages off the hook? Shouldn’t that have to be payed back as well?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Except that having student loans discharged in a bankruptcy is neither easy nor cheap, as I read about that.

So why let mortgages off the hook? Shouldn’t that have to be payed back as well?
The mortgage company typically takes the house back.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
The mortgage company typically takes the house back.
And of it’s underwater? There are other types of debt that can be discharged in a bankruptcy like credit card debts and medical bills.

On the other hand the US college expenses are ridiculous.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
And of it’s underwater? There are other types of debt that can be discharged in a bankruptcy like credit card debts and medical bills.

On the other hand the US college expenses are ridiculous.
Yes, but it still doesn't mean we need more gov't handouts. $10-20K that the gov't will cover in the form of more debt. I'm not an economics expert, but I imagine one of the reasons college expenses are so high is because gov't covering part of tuition.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'd get a two-year degree in a trade and be done with it. Job immediately. Unless you're going to be a doctor, lawyer, engineer etc. Meaningful and job-ready professions that require more schooling.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
what I find somewhat laughable is the number of young people that bought into Biden's BS about the student loan forgiveness and jumped on board with the party are now saying they were 'duped' ! ? Our local Philly station had several of them interviewed last night

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
1600 Pennsylvania Ave........... " if you wanna hang out, you gotta take her out, cocaine"

perhaps Hunter and Kamala were ......... ;)

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
So the House Republicans Hunter Biden "whistleblower" is a Chinese agent on the run from the law and was acting [in 2016] through a former US official who was then advising President-elect Donald Trump.

Not only is this a shady "whistleblower" but here we also have Chinese a connection to Trump. What did Trump know about this? What was he promised?

>>>US prosecutors unsealed an indictment Monday charging the co-director of a think tank with illicit arms trafficking, violating US sanctions laws, and other charges, five months after he was arrested in Cyprus and fled from authorities.

The US-Israeli citizen, Gal Luft, co-director of the Institute for the Analysis of Global Security, is also someone House Oversight Chairman James Comer, a top Republican, has described as an informant claiming to have incriminating information on Hunter Biden.
Luft is a fugitive, prosecutors say.

Luft was charged with failing to register as an agent for China in the US, including in 2016 acting through a former high-ranking US official who was then advising President-elect Donald Trump. He was also charged with acting as a middleman to aid Chinese companies buying weapons. The indictment also alleges Luft violated US sanctions by attempting to broker sales of Iranian oil.

House Republicans are investigating the Biden family’s financial dealings and have requested information from the Justice Department about its investigation into Hunter Biden, who has agreed to plead guilty to two tax misdemeanors. At least one Republican, Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, has claimed that Luft is an important witness in that investigation.<<<

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis