EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Still nowhere as creepy as the drumph.
If those girls or women were your daughters/wife/GF/etc, would you remain silent, or would you say something? Some of the adults were clearly disturbed.

Nobody said it's a contest.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
If those girls or women were your daughters/wife/GF/etc, would you remain silent, or would you say something? Some of the adults were clearly disturbed.

Yes it's pretty much a contest. :rolleyes:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Just in case it isn't already obvious how it's viewed by Republican voters.....

Documents: they ALL do it so it isn't worth the time on something this lite. Not returning them and trying to destroy evidence becomes more difficult but still it's given the :rolleyes:.

Georgia: So what if he made a few phone calls. He was just asking for a few votes. Nothing happened anyway.

Jan 6th: harder to justify even as the case revolves around not incitement but how Trump's words had meaning to his base, attempts to steal it etc. Conservative media buries it. Though the voters never cared about the riot to begin with. What about George Floyd!!!!!!!!!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

In this case I just find drumphy winning this contest. I'd let the gal affronted be in charge of the complaining myself...

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
In this case I just find drumphy winning this contest. I'd let the gal affronted be in charge of the complaining myself...
Not everyone can see the difference between an inappropriate touching a woman’s shoulder in public and rape/sexual assault.

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Not all of the Trump toadies can afford a lawyer but too affluent to get a public one.

>>>ATLANTA, Aug 25 (Reuters) - One of Donald Trump's co-defendants in a wide-ranging election-fraud case in Georgia remained behind bars on Friday, after he told a judge that he could not afford a private attorney to represent him and was denied bond.

Harrison Floyd said at his first court appearance that he could not afford a private lawyer and had been denied representation by a public defender because he did not qualify. …<<<

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

We really need to be vigilant. Fascism is on the rise worldwide at this time. A particular warning comes from East Germany, were in Thuringia, where the hard-Right AfD is now polling at 33 per cent – far ahead of any of its rivals. The BRICS countries are becoming increasingly enthralled with Putin, as Trump has been. This is very similar to Trump's polling numbers which stand at 35% of the US population currently. I think it very fair to say that Trumpism is a fascist movement. We need to be very vigilant.
One of the very hallmarks of fascism is increasingly outrageous bald faced lies. That certainly applies to Trump and his supporters.

I really am concerned. There are now scaringly similar parallels to the world between 1929 and 1939.

Part of this is the replacement of the didactic teaching of history, with "Social Studies". The old adage applies: - "That people who don't know their history are destined to repeat it."

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Fascist trends have been concerning me also for quite awhile...Almost seems like Fascism was the ultimate goal of the whole Fox News movement, culminating in Trump and God knows what's to come after him.
Elsewhere in the world, the right is promising a better life to wield power...very concerning.

This makes the whole fantasy that the hardcore right wing is for the common man even more ridiculous.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Is that a punishable willful lie?
I doubt it, but he certainly earned the scorn his massive "fib" generated.

I figured that a formula used to estimate the weight of fish might be more accurate than Trump's obviously false weight. In my estimation, his appearance in the mugshot is closest to a Leopard Grouper:

1693088878322.png

Here's a website:

My best guess is that his waist is roughly 50 inches.

Using a height of 6'3" and a girth of 50" and species "grouper" the fish weight calculator estimates his weight at 234 lb.

This is undoubtedly low, but it's definitely closer to his real weight than the 215 lb he provided.

One of the online betting websites is refunding the "over" bets due to Trump's obviously false weight:

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I doubt it, but he certainly earned the scorn his massive "fib" generated.

So, even though it is a legal document in the police department that he attested to, it is not a crime of some degree?

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Fascist trends have been concerning me also for quite awhile...Almost seems like Fascism was the ultimate goal of the whole Fox News movement, culminating in Trump and God knows what's to come after him.
Elsewhere in the world, the right is promising a better life to wield power...very concerning.

This makes the whole fantasy that the hardcore right wing is for the common man even more ridiculous.

Yes, Trump and his followers fit the classic fascist mold. It is a really serious problem when a major party in what is essentially a two party system embraces fascism.
I think all citizens are going to have to get much more involved with active protest. The problem is that the fascists are making all the noise. It is time to oppose.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
So, even though it is a legal document in the police department that he attested to, it is not a crime of some degree?
Nothing worth worrying about.

The Supreme Court has interpreted the 8th Amendment as imposing a a requirement that punishments cannot be disproportionate to the crime.A law making it a crime to lie about one’s weight could not impose a significant criminal penalty unless an accurate weight was required for some important reason.

Also, enforcing the law would require the government to first ask Trump to provide his weight, then weigh him to see if he’s lying rather than just weighing him to begin with.

I would foresee the court hearing going something like this: “Your honor, we are asking the court to sentence Mr Trump to five years for lying about his weight.” Judge: “Is his weight related to the election laws?” Prosecutor: “No your honor, his weight has absolutely nothing to do with the other criminal laws in this case.” Judge: “How do you know he lied about his weight?” Prosecutor: “We weighed him your honor, right after he told us his weight” Judge: “Why didn’t you just weigh him to begin with?” Prosecutor: “If we did that we’d have no reason to ask him his weight and we’d lose our chance to catch him in a lie.” Judge: “If his weight is completely immaterial and you know his weight anyway, how is a five year prison sentence proportional to the crime?” Prosecutor: “Uh, well, we just kind of like the idea of locking him up for lying about his weight.” Judge: “WTF?”

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis