EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Which is it, first or second? What kind of proof?
Try reading David Cay Johnston's books. He was sued by Trump about this and Trump lost.
David mentions this in one of his books. He spells out which wife.
I don't have photo memory, but David did write this and talked about it on TV shows.
Maybe an AI search will find it quickly. David wrote at least four books on Trump.

About David - David Cay Johnston

No, that wife didn't file a police report.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
For creepy, Biden is a strong competitor with his habit of putting his hands on the shoulders of young-ish girls and several women (& Hillary) and sniffing their hair.

Start at :40 in-

Still nowhere as creepy as the drumph.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
And, yet another problem coming up for him.
Possibly a fraudulent transfer of Mar-a-Lago to son for $422 million on 4 Aug 2023.
Trying to hide assets to seize?

And, on it goes. Never-ending story.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
The real "Election Interference" will happen when individual states refuse to even put him on the ballot for violating the 14th Amendment.
Lets see how much squealing the Orange Piggy will do then.
He has to know this will happen.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
The lawsuits alleging that Trump is constitutionally disqualified for office have started. There's a pretty decent argument that Trump is disqualified, but it's far from a slam dunk.

>>>A Florida lawyer is challenging former President Trump’s ability to run for president in 2024 under the U.S. Constitution’s 14th Amendment, citing the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack. . . .

Caplan told The Hill that he did not originally believe Trump’s role in the Capitol attack could disqualify him from becoming president again. That changed when he read an analysis by former 4th Circuit Appeals Court Judge J. Michael Luttig and Harvard legal scholar Laurence Tribe.

In an article published last week in The Atlantic, Luttig, a conservative, and Tribe, who is liberal, contended that Trump’s efforts to remain in power after losing in 2020 “place him squarely within the ambit of the disqualification clause.”<<<

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis