EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
And he gained an inch of height . Note: as reported in April, after being arrested in an unrelated case in New York, he was 6 feet, 2 inches and weighed 240 pounds—suggesting Trump has gained an inch and lost 25 pounds in little over three months. IF you can lie about your height and weight I guess all bets are off on anything else of real significance.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Are you insinuating that Trump has or are you just throwing the (quite serious) rape word around for no reason?
It's a statement of fact from Judge Lewis Kaplan. Do you still support a rapist?

>>>...After more than three years of shenanigans from Trump and his lawyers, this motion appears to have landed very badly with Judge Lewis Kaplan.

“Mr. Trump is right that a $2 million award for such groping alone could well be regarded as excessive, that undermines rather than supports his argument,” he wrote, adding that “Mr. Trump’s argument therefore ignores the bulk of the evidence at trial, misinterprets the jury’s verdict, and mistakenly focuses on the New York Penal Law definition of ‘rape’ to the exclusion of the meaning of that word as it often is used in everyday life and of the evidence of what actually occurred between Ms. Carroll and Mr. Trump.”

Judge Kaplan not only rejected the motion for new trial, he took the occasion to recap all the incredibly damaging testimony and point out that Trump presented absolutely no defense when he had the chance, but instead seeks to undo the jury verdict by eliding the difference between the colloquial definition of “rape,” and that of New York’s law.

“The definition of rape in the New York Penal Law is far narrower than the meaning of ‘rape’ in common modern parlance, its definition in some dictionaries, in some federal and state criminal statutes, and elsewhere,” the court noted, citing dictionaries and other jurisdictions’ laws defining “rape” as non-consensual penetration of any kind. “The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was ‘raped’ within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape.’ Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.” ...<<<

And repeated by the same judge in a new ruling:

>>>...The court ruled that this statement could not be defamatory because it was substantially true because the jury found that Trump did rape her, albeit not within the narrow terms of the statute:
Indeed, the jury’s verdict in Carroll I establishes, as against Mr. Trump, the fact that Mr. Trump “raped” her, albeit digitally rather than with his penis. Thus, it establishes against him the substantial truth of Ms. Carroll’s “rape” accusations. In any case, the Carroll II jury’s Penal Law rape finding does not even establish, as against Ms. Carroll, Mr. Trump’s contention that he did not penetrate her with his penis, i.e., that he did not rape her within the meaning of the Penal Law.
<<<

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
So, in other words, Trump was not convicted of rape, but what he was accused of can be "considered" rape even thought he was not charged with rape. Got it.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
So, in other words, Trump was not convicted of rape, but what he was accused of can be "considered" rape even thought he was not charged with rape. Got it.
But apparently you're just fine supporting a man that was convicted by a jury of at least having forcibly inserted his finger(s) into a woman's vagina against her will. Something that is defined by law as rape in many places in USA, as well as by most people.

Do you still support Trump for President after having been found guilty of sexual assault?

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
But apparently you're just fine supporting a man that was convicted by a jury of at least having forcibly inserted his finger(s) into a woman's vagina against her will. Something that is defined by law as rape in many places in USA, as well as by most people.

Do you still support Trump for President after having been found guilty of sexual assault?
Of course he does. Biden is evil and creepy for putting his arm around women but this is perfectly acceptable for tRump.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Are you insinuating that Trump has or are you just throwing the (quite serious) rape word around for no reason?
I'll defer to @Trell 's post, as it says it all.

Capone was only convicted of tax evasion. Do you think that's the only crime he committed?

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I'll defer to @Trell 's post, as it says it all.

Capone was only convicted of tax evasion. Do you think that's the only crime he committed?
When DAs can't convict for other crimes, they go after the ones they can. Tax evasion was a no-brainer, though.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I don't think I said that.
As a response, you didn't need to. How would you defend Biden's hair-sniffing? Nobody should get away with this crap or the stuff Trump was accused of.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
As a response, you didn't need to. How would you defend Biden's hair-sniffing? Nobody should get away with this crap or the stuff Trump was accused of.
I didn't need to, because that's not what I was getting at. Highlighting Biden's touchy-feely habits, while ignoring Trump's sexual assault is what I was getting at. Unwelcome/uninvited touching isn't OK, regardless of who it is.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I didn't need to, because that's not what I was getting at. Highlighting Biden's touchy-feely habits, while ignoring Trump's sexual assault is what I was getting at. Unwelcome/uninvited touching isn't OK, regardless of who it is.
A jury found Donald Trump liable for sexually abusing advice columnist E. Jean Carroll in 1996, awarding her $5 million in a judgment that could haunt the former president as he campaigns to regain the White House. If this would have been a non " celebrity type" like you and I, we would be in jail.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis