cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
DeathSantis needs to get his ass back to Fla and start fixing the home insurance crisis as yet another big company is leaving Fla. The guy will be lucky to even get a few votes in his home state with this mess as the average property insurance rate in the state is more than triple the national average. In a news release, AAA blamed inflation, excessive litigation and last year’s “catastrophic” hurricane season for what it calls an “unprecedented rise in reinsurance rates, which affects the company’s profitability.

DeathSantis ""
State senator Tracie Davis, who represents Jacksonville, urged Gov. Ron DeSantis to return from the presidential campaign trail and call a special session to address the issue.

But DeSantis said he wants Floridians to be patient and not panic. " what a jerk.:mad:

Announced today :
Crisis continues: AAA Insurance set to drop ‘small percentage’ of Florida homeowners

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
DeathSantis needs to get his ass back to Fla and start fixing the home insurance crisis as yet another big company is leaving Fla. The guy will be lucky to even get a few votes in his home state with this mess as the average property insurance rate in the state is more than triple the national average. In a news release, AAA blamed inflation, excessive litigation and last year’s “catastrophic” hurricane season for what it calls an “unprecedented rise in reinsurance rates, which affects the company’s profitability.

DeathSantis ""
State senator Tracie Davis, who represents Jacksonville, urged Gov. Ron DeSantis to return from the presidential campaign trail and call a special session to address the issue.

But DeSantis said he wants Floridians to be patient and not panic. " what a jerk.:mad:

Announced today :
Crisis continues: AAA Insurance set to drop ‘small percentage’ of Florida homeowners
The home owners can pay their own home insurance and not expecting government handouts. They can work more or just move, and not be so lazy to work more. They’re so entitled.

Last edited:
cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
The home owners can pay their own home insurance and not expecting government handouts. They can work more or just move, and not be so lazy to work more. They’re so entitled.
You full of it, man. Totally full of it. And no freaking clue what your talking about.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You full of it, man. Totally full of it. And no freaking clue what your talking about.
But as you wrote in another post about unemployment "Nobody wants to work, after the GOVT and the states gave all of these people $$$ over and over during COVID, a lot of our society has become lazy and wants the govt to give them everything."

So, work more, whine less, or just move! It's a free market after all! Why should the state bail them out?

What comes around goes around, and your sister just have to get a job, or she just lazy and wants "GOVT" handouts? More than before, even?

See how this works out when it's about your deadbeat sister?

Last edited:
cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
But as you wrote in another post about unemployment "Nobody wants to work, after the GOVT and the states gave all of these people $$$ over and over during COVID, a lot of our society has become lazy and wants the govt to give them everything."

So, work more, whine less, or just move! It's a free market after all! Why should the state bail them out?

What comes around goes around, and your sister just have to get a job, or she just lazy and wants "GOVT" handouts? More than before, even?

See how this works out when it's about your deadbeat sister?
My sister you asshole, has plenty of money, she retired after 30+ years. Like I said you are totally clueless. A worthwhile ignore.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
My sister you asshole, has plenty of money, she retired after 30+ years. Like I said you are totally clueless. A worthwhile ignore.
A-hole, now you're being overly kind !! He's a two flush turd of the highest order !!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hehehe. Tim Scott and Haley were asked if they thought they were better human beings than Trump. Scott said something about God while Haley said that well she doesn't like her own husband 100% of the time. I'm not sure Christie is a viable candidate, but hopefully he gets enough donations to make it into preliminary to mess things up. :)

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Then again like many "republicans" I think Mikado is just reflecting his own shortcomings. He defintely has more turds involved than most would like to need to flush.
Some people like to make sweeping rants about other people too lazy to work because they're expecting gubbermint handouts. But when the same type of sweeping rants is directed at them they get deeply offended, but they for sure like gubbermint handouts when they're on the receiving end. Funny how that works.

Last edited:
cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Hehehe. Tim Scott and Haley were asked if they thought they were better human beings than Trump. Scott said something about God while Haley said that well she doesn't like her own husband 100% of the time. I'm not sure Christie is a viable candidate, but hopefully he gets enough donations to make it into preliminary to mess things up. :)
Mess things up, the GOP side is already messed up, the only way it could improve would be if Trump was actually in jail.:)

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You ranting about other people too lazy to work because they're expecting gubbermint handouts is fine, but then why can't I rant about homeowners expecting gubbermint handouts to cover their insurances and other costs of climate change?

But hey, that's the modern conservative: gubbermint handouts for me but not for thee because I am deserving and you are not!

Instead of whining she can just pay the insurance cost herself in the free market, right? Right?

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Mess things up, the GOP side is already messed up, the only way it could improve would be if Trump was actually in jail.:)
I meant Christie is the only candidate who will tell the truth about Trump. DeSantis, I guess, but he's more like Trump 2.0 lol.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I meant Christie is the only candidate who will tell the truth about Trump. DeSantis, I guess, but he's more like Trump 2.0 lol.
DeSantis for sure won't tell the truth about anything as that would offend the Republican base:

>>>A New Hampshire student, referring to the Jan. 6, 2021, riot that followed Trump’s incendiary harangue and disrupted the certifying of electoral votes, asked DeSantis last month whether Trump “violated the peaceful transfer of power.” DeSantis’s less-than-courageous answer: “I wasn’t anywhere near Washington that day. I have nothing to do with what happened that day.” Good grief. He wasn’t anywhere near Gettysburg in July 1863 and had nothing to do with the moon landing in July 1969, but that does not preclude him from having thoughts about these events. <<<

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
DeSantis for sure won't tell the truth about anything as that would offend the Republican base:

>>>A New Hampshire student, referring to the Jan. 6, 2021, riot that followed Trump’s incendiary harangue and disrupted the certifying of electoral votes, asked DeSantis last month whether Trump “violated the peaceful transfer of power.” DeSantis’s less-than-courageous answer: “I wasn’t anywhere near Washington that day. I have nothing to do with what happened that day.” Good grief. He wasn’t anywhere near Gettysburg in July 1863 and had nothing to do with the moon landing in July 1969, but that does not preclude him from having thoughts about these events. <<<

Yes that was the student Christie commented on.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
You ranting about other people too lazy to work because they're expecting gubbermint handouts is fine, but then why can't I rant about homeowners expecting gubbermint handouts to cover their insurances and other costs of climate change?

But hey, that's the modern conservative: gubbermint handouts for me but not for thee because I am deserving and you are not!

Instead of whining she can just pay the insurance cost herself in the free market, right? Right?
I wish it were that simple, but I don't think it is. Covid was like if you're going to close things down then the gov't has to bail businesses out. Or not close things down. Same with emergency relief too in housing. It isn't as simple as relocate. Now you have a whole bunch of people without a home due to hurricanes. Or they've lost everything.

Maybe someone can provide some insight, but it doesn't seem to me like it will all just work out without gov't assistance.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
… It isn't as simple as relocate. Now you have a whole bunch of people without a home due to hurricanes. Or they've lost everything.

Maybe someone can provide some insight, but it doesn't seem to me like it will all just work out without gov't assistance.
I don’t think either this will work out without government involvement, including regulations that are enforced. A number of conservatives clamoring for minimal government (except for military) and almost no taxes while ranting about those others who are too lazy to work because of government handouts, are going to have to eat their words as the climate worsens. But having house owners carry their own insurance costs will not be popular.

This is not an US specific problem either, by all means.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis