problems with Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
hey Joey, how's your 'Inflation Reduction Act' working out ??

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Here's a big one. LAW and ORDER. it was pretty obvious after Floyd and Arbury and many others we have reform needed on policing. What do Democrats do. They go INSANE. Defund the police vilify the police remove all individual accountability. Go on the news and blame it all on WHITEY.

They made theft up to a certain amount a TICKET. Entire stores closed down in communities which hurt the very people they try to help. They have Drug stores closing down all over in San Francisco and other areas. Because of this policy. In a time of mental health crises

The democrats didn't want reform they went overboard and tried to change the whole system to hard to fast. Without any caution. They expiremented with public safety.

The elimination of cash bail. Thsts worked out so well in New York The Safe T Act. Which is going to turn that area of Chicago into the PURGE. Have you seen the list of offenses that they will no longer have to post bail on? Oh and by the way somebody can trespass on your personal property and all cops can do is give them a ticket. A TICKET. If you violate your ankle monitor you have 48 hours before they can do anything. ANYTHING. You might as well be halfway across the world at that point.

Oh and by the way Bail isn't set to hold the poor its not racist. It's to encourage people to come to court. People already skip out on court anyway. News flash what's this going to do? Just encourages it more. And career criminals will take advantage of this

And don't even feed me that bullsh$t that judges will make the right call and hold criminals in jail correctly. After seeing what liberal judges and DA's are doing across the country ever since the riots back in 2020? After the kid DELIBERATELY ran over that lady and her baby in California. And got 6 months in a summer camp. Oh and he'd violated his probation when he ran over her? And violated it again since then. GTFOH. That old man that Bodega worker in New York who defended himself as he was getting dragged out from behind the counter after he'd already been assaulted. And the liberal ass DA throws his a$$ into Rikers and here's hilarious part. Bail reform? Hold him on 250,000 dollars of bail. A Bodega worker mind you. Not rich and also a citizen who had no violent history or criminal record who did not pose a flight risk. But if that criminal had beat him to an inch of his life he'd be bailed out the next day on peanuts. And you want me to trust Dems with law and order and public safety? GTFOH

This is happening all over the place. ALL OVER. And you want me to vote Democrat and watch my city and state get turned into a crime infested sh$thole?

And you want to make gun laws even stricter? In a time like this? If Democrats had the balls to reform law and order the right way while still having the balls to enforce it. If they had the balls to expect personal accountability of they're citizens. Maybe.

Right now? Not a chance.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Oh and your spending. Your politicians print money like it's going out of style. That insanity has to stop.

Climate control? Nuclear energy is the ONLY source that would have a chance to bring us back. Windmills and electric cars? Which tear up the environment themselves. How's Europe doing this winter on that sh$t. Probably regretting they let there opposition give them all there dirty energy so they could feel good about all they're clean energy they virtue signal that can't keep them warm this winter. Go nuclear go energy independent. So Russia and China and Arab countries can't make money off of us with dirty energy. While they destroy the climate themselves. Go Nuclear or shut up about it already

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Oh that felt good to get that off my chest whew! :D

Do Republican politicians suck right now? Sure but don't act like YOUR party is any better democrats

Everytime I think about voting I look to the LEFT and the RIGHT.

And I feel like I'm in the third installment of the movie Dumb and Dumber.

What a clown world we live in right now

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Republicans have an issue with accepting elections they loose. Bold added in the quotes below.

>>>A dozen Republican candidates in competitive races for governor and Senate have declined to say whether they would accept the results of their contests, raising the prospect of fresh post-election chaos two years after Donald Trump refused to concede the presidency.

In a survey by The Washington Post of 19 of the most closely watched statewide races in the country, the contrast between Republican and Democratic candidates was stark. While seven GOP nominees committed to accepting the outcomes in their contests, 12 either refused to commit or declined to respond. On the Democratic side, 17 said they would accept the outcome and two did not respond to The Post’s survey.

The reluctance of many GOP candidates to embrace a long-standing tenet of American democracy shows how Trump’s assault on the integrity of U.S. elections has spread far beyond the 2020 presidential race. This year, multiple losing candidates could refuse to accept their defeats.

Trump, who continues to claim without evidence that his loss to Joe Biden in 2020 was rigged, has attacked fellow Republicans who do not agree — making election denialism the price of admission in many GOP primaries. More than half of all Republican nominees for federal and statewide office with powers over election administration have embraced unproven claims that fraud tainted Biden’s win, according to a Washington Post tally. ...<<<

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
And Democrat states like California don't encourage under the table labour's as well? Attend to the log in your own eye before you ask me to remove the splinter in mine.
Perhaps you missed where I said the GOP weren't the only ones.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You actually expect him to read your post for small irrelevant nuances like that, especially since that was your last sentence? :) He reminds me of another poster doing something similar, to be honest.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Hey I did miss that. My apologies. The frustration has been building up for awhile about my voting options right now. And I just vented it out. I'm sorry I overlooked that.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
American Thinker is the "style" for this?
LOL, quit pissin on the messenger and look at the message, so much of this transgender horseshit is out of control, AOC and her band of losers support this crap !!!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
LOL, quit pissin on the messenger and look at the message, so much of this transgender horseshit is out of control, AOC and her band of losers support this crap !!!
Probably better reported by people with a better tone than 'smarmy college aged journalists'.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Hey I did miss that. My apologies. The frustration has been building up for awhile about my voting options right now. And I just vented it out. I'm sorry I overlooked that.
Hey, it happens.

While there is hypocrisy emanating from both sides when it comes to immigration, the glaring difference is that the GOP are hammering on it in a big way, which the Dems aren't. I can't see Newsome pulling the same stunt that DeSantis did.

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
The fact that these folks are not illegal seems to be completely ignored.
People are people, illegal or not.

In this case, they could have sent folks to Boston which does have the resources. DeSantis purposely chose a vacation spot thinking those locals were indecent and they found the exact opposite. This has nothing to do with democrats vs republicans; it’s a question of human decency.

Last edited:
R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
You seriousy think NY, MA and DC don't get special funding already? Maybe not when Congress and POTUS are Republican, but with people like Schumer, etc in office, they sure as hell are treated differently from TX, AZ and FL. Remember- state funding is controlled by politicians, not charitable organizations.
When it comes to states who contribute more than they receive, MA is near the top ahead of FL, TX and way ahead of AZ.

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Hey, it happens.

While there is hypocrisy emanating from both sides when it comes to immigration, the glaring difference is that the GOP are hammering on it in a big way, which the Dems aren't. I can't see Newsome pulling the same stunt that DeSantis did.
They should hammer on it. You don't live here in Texas you don't have friends on the border or who work border patrol. I do I know exactly how bad it's gotten. Either Northern Denocratic States step up and take on half. Or we can ship half of them to them. Put up about they're so called caring about illegals or shut up. DeSantis only sent them 50 and they act like they're whole world just ended. Try seeing what we deal with on the daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis