problems with Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Hey I did miss that. My apologies. The frustration has been building up for awhile about my voting options right now. And I just vented it out. I'm sorry I overlooked that.
How about voting "options" in Texas in general? Seems a lot of bullshit limiting of those trying to vote....

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
They should hammer on it. You don't live here in Texas you don't have friends on the border or who work border patrol. I do I know exactly how bad it's gotten. Either Northern Denocratic States step up and take on half. Or we can ship half of them to them. Put up about they're so called caring about illegals or shut up. DeSantis only sent them 50 and they act like they're whole world just ended. Try seeing what we deal with on the daily
Yep. I’m from El Paso and family still lives there. EP is overrun. The thing is, the EP gov’t is bussing and flying illegals out of there just like Abbot and DeSantis, but it is not reported on because they’re dems.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
And Democrat states like California don't encourage under the table labour's as well? Attend to the log in your own eye before you ask me to remove the splinter in mine.
You can expand that to a lot more than the Mexican border states....but IMHE my republican friends are more likely to hire that sort of labor to cheat.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I live in Texas. Again, not happening. Again, provide something other than trying to insult me.
I gathered as much. Maybe later I'll gather what's out there for ya. Too bad you can't recognize it for yourself....or perhaps its just part of your preferred agenda.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
How about voting "options" in Texas in general? Seems a lot of bullshit limiting of those trying to vote....
That is the biggest crock of sh$t the media is spinning right now Lovin. There are no issues registering to vote in Texas no restrictions. Nobody is running around going I can't vote.
Heck San Antonio, Austin, Houston, are all run by democrats right now.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
LOL, quit pissin on the messenger and look at the message, so much of this transgender horseshit is out of control, AOC and her band of losers support this crap !!!
I think that's my point: the message doesn't mean much with the messengers Republicans have.

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
They should hammer on it. You don't live here in Texas you don't have friends on the border or who work border patrol. I do I know exactly how bad it's gotten. Either Northern Denocratic States step up and take on half. Or we can ship half of them to them. Put up about they're so called caring about illegals or shut up. DeSantis only sent them 50 and they act like they're whole world just ended. Try seeing what we deal with on the daily
NY and CA already have a larger population percentage wise than both FL and TX and way more than AZ. Sending people this way is no problem, but treat them like human beings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
While I have a great deal of sympathy for people who are desperate enough to try to get to the US by any possible means, I completely understand that no country can just open their border and allow a free-for-all.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
While I have a great deal of sympathy for people who are desperate enough to try to get to the US by any possible means,
o_O I know you're Canadian but 'sympathy for illegal entry' ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis