problems with Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
13. Comedy is not a strong point. I think in part it's due to their grievance. Some More News commented that they're just so angry all the time. He said it is not they couldn't be good at it but rather they choose not.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
More brute than nuanced or finesse in the media. It has to be loud and angry. Specifically O'Reilly, Coulter, Hannity. Some Rush too. Mark Levin is the golden example of 'ole yeller' back in the day LOL. The term "shock jock."

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I don't have a problem with the idea America is a Republic. My problem is they don't appear to be that great at representing it. To me it feels like this Well at least we're not as bad as the Democrats! A favorite quote of mine is A republic, if you can keep it.
Screw MAGA-ites and the GOP needs to be fixed, but the Democrats are far from what they were in the past, too- remember JFK's "Ask not, what the country can do for you, ask what you can do for the country"? That would be called 'nationalism,' now. Nobody wants to help and all many do is bitch about the country, piss and moan about the other party and don't bother to help.

Both sides have fallen but it's damned hard to make the necessary changes in a short time, even though that's exactly what's needed. This country needs to be stabilized- the bumper cars are hitting the curbs too hard.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
The point being they're the "founding" party.....

1. Basically you vote for them on the economy.

2. Their MO is lies & conspiracies, and there isn't much of a "market" for conservative [investigative] journalism.

3. But when you go beyond the lies & conspiracies, they don't appear to be able to articulate much. Like Fox TV does a good job in reporting, and there's the Examiner and NY Post. But there isn't much in the way beyond that. Was it wise to abandon journalism because they deem it a leftist field? Because often it appears what's left is opinion hosts w/o a journalism background, and it feels very amateurish.

4. They often don't appear to even be versed in journalism or citing sources and cannot even participate in the debate.

5. Or they lean on leftist sources to make their point on the left LOL.

6. Faith-based ideals and therefore lose the debate to feelings based on the "other" world. Why the RNP tries to get religion out of politics, especially in a debate.

7. Lies, conspiracies, and hate to galvanize voters, but also lack confidence in their ability to sell conservatism???

8. Will say, 'Well what do the Democrats stand for?' Without telling you what the Democrats stand for LOL.
I had to laugh at #8, makes no sense, kinda like the Democrat that's running for Senate here in Pa !

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
I'm amazed that there isn't any poltical forums where all this came be discussed.
giphy (1) (9).gif

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
Democrats are no angels, but at least they aren't treating people in need like cattle nor are they anti-science generally speaking.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
More brute than nuanced or finesse in the media. It has to be loud and angry. Specifically O'Reilly, Coulter, Hannity. Some Rush too. Mark Levin is the golden example of 'ole yeller' back in the day LOL. The term "shock jock."
You forgot Alex Jones....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Loud maybe, but Tucker's much worse. People actually believe the nonsense he says. With Jones people tune in to hear the nonsense for entertainment.
Drumphy seems to have taken Jones somewhat seriously, tho, so did many republicans....the wider audience at Fox makes Hannity and Fucker Carlson a bit more dangerous, especially as they look somewhat normal....

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I had to laugh at #8, makes no sense, kinda like the Democrat that's running for Senate here in Pa !
Like neither side really talks about the issues so once I was making a joke about what the Republican principles are: capitalism, limited govt, large military, tax cuts, or bingo, 'whatever the Democrats are not', which might not be the previous core principles LOL. The joke was suppose to be I'm not sure the Republicans know who they are. In addition, you as the opposition might want to know/articulate what the Democrats are. If that makes any sense.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Drumphy seems to have taken Jones somewhat seriously, tho, so did many republicans....the wider audience at Fox makes Hannity and Fucker Carlson a bit more dangerous, especially as they look somewhat normal....
I believe Hannity and Ingraham had direct contact with Trump during his term.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hannity's the radical liberal media mob. Kind of his catch phrase LOL.

The time a YTer called Ingraham a vampire LOL. That was when I think a Canadian trucker during the protest was being interviewed by her and said covid was fake. He caught it and died. Faux reported it later, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't her. Ok, think that's enough of you there lady. :confused:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Sean Hannity net worth $300 million
Tucker Carlson $420 million
Other value? $0 :D

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
A bit off topic but I was thinking about journalism on TV. Fox's Bret Baier and Msnbc's Ari Melber are two of the better ones in that journalism mold. Even though each network is partisan, I wouldn't know the difference in the way they conduct themselves. Melber often says 'thank you for your persoective' and generally comes across listening but taking in the info. Baier basically let's you decide. Then there's Margaret Brennan, the host of Face the Nation. I doubt too many politicians want to be interviewed because here come the hard questions LOL. Fantastic.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'd add Dennis Prager, Cruz, and Jordan Peterson to the list. Not really a$$sholes but more sad and pathetic. Cruz does pretty good in house hearings but is the polar opposite when being reported on by the left. I listened to DP extensively in the 2000s and wish I didn't. His PragerU stuff when critiqued is something else. It looks like propaganda to me, and his graphs to prove his point are not better than what a kindergartner could do. 'The arts are in decline.' Why? My graph points downward. Young women should skip college and become mothers. Why? Because my bible says so. Basically he's an authoritarian/theocrat who believes man should rule over women.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Will complain about the left on MAGA while being MAGA lol.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Think I'm done with DeSantis. I don't think the Democrats are doing much on border security, but if you're shipping immigrants around to liberal cities for cheap political points well its to own the libs again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis