Mar a Lago raided by FBI

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Now the news is that T and his people claim that he declassified them, so they are not classified. WOW.
Of course, there is no evidence of declassifying. Wand waving is not enough. Nor is claiming he didn't know there is a methodology to declassify. :eek:

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Unless there is true proof that any of these documents were leaked, my suspicion is that they will leverage for him agreeing to shut up and sit down. Even though T himself made mishandling of classified documents a felony, I just have a feeling that if no actual harm was done, they will ask him to bar himself from further politics.
If he plays stupid and loose (all too likely), they may push for a more serious legal intervention.

Frankly, I'm half expecting to hear that if there is not already a Grand Jury that one is impaneled as quickly as they can do so to trigger an indictment.
None of this DOJ stuff would have gone forward if they didn't know way more than is available to the populace. Articles saying DOJ c0cked this up and didn't anticipate the blowback are BS propaganda. DOJ knew exactly what would happen and were likely expecting the shenanigans.
I think when this hits the next phase... if there is a next phase... it will be a full blown indictment on espionage charges. For the documents claimed to be in his possession, he is done.

Georgia is definitely a high level threat to him, as are the NY Civil and Criminal cases.

Of course, there is also the piling up of Jan.6 issues.

I expect we are gonna have an interesting and busy news cycle starting on Monday.
Very interesting post, commend on your insight. Finally a post worth applauding to. Not slant in the slightest. What was that old detective show, with the dude that would say, just the facts ma'am. Dragnet I believe? They got Nixon to stand down and depart. Or like you stated if all of what's about to go down and the facts dictate more to be done, if Trump man's stepped into a devil's snare the loop around his foot may just be to noose that hangs him. Or how many will Trump man's bring down with him on a sinking ship? Or will he just throw the anchor around someone else to take the fall into the abyss. Or be exonerated.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
One of Faux's latest talking points: If the FBI can raid Trump's home, they can raid your home too.:)

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
One of Faux's latest talking points: If the FBI can raid Trump's home, they can raid your home too.:)
If you’ve top secret government documents at home you can expect a visit from the FBI? Boggles the mind that something prosperous like that can happen.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
If you’ve top secret government documents at home you can expect a visit from the FBI? Boggles the mind that something prosperous like that can happen.
Hanging on to Trump to the very end. :)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Oh if they want you? They'll just come get you. But that can be said of any law enforcement agency in this country. Same can be said of our military. If they want you they'll just drop a missile on your front balcony.:D

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

The Catholic Church have for many decades covered up rampant pedophilia among their clergy with the abusers still allowed to be priests. Of course, no reporting to the police either.

Not only should the abusers be in prison but also the enablers covering this up.
"Many decades"? Isn't it in the hundreds of years, or is it only many decades that have seen them cover it up? Don't forget the nuns who were molested and involved in the cover-up.

Personally, I think pedophiles should be dumped on a deserted island. Let them fend for themselves and hey, "What happens on pedo island stays on pedo island", right? Nobody leaves, no supplies, nothing.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Do a search for 'Warrantless ATF searches'. Pick a link, so I don't have to deal with people bitching about the one I might post.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Do a search for 'Warrantless ATF searches'. Pick a link, so I don't have to deal with people bitching about the one I might post.
Trump's search was warrantless? I thought Faux was creating another conspiracy on this one.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Legal Eagle said Trump may have had nuclear documents. What's up with that?

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
"Many decades"? Isn't it in the hundreds of years, or is it only many decades that have seen them cover it up? Don't forget the nuns who were molested and involved in the cover-up.
Yeah, them malicious nuns huh? Forget about that sisterhood. Corruption in anything, be it a political office organized crime any entity really always starts at the top, it trinkles down. I guess that's why Pope's are changed out, or is it those setting around that round table in the red robes and red hats electing the next Pope making sure he plays by their rules before they crown their next leader, Pope with that big white pointy hat. There really hasn't been any good Pope's in that Roman Catholic organization in this pasted century that I can think of. Going back centuries before, Don't they (Pope's) rule with an iron fist. It's a Wonder that's the mafia's favorite religion.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Trump's search was warrantless? I thought Faux was creating another conspiracy on this one.
Read the effing post! I clearly wrote 'ATF'!

No wonder there's so much bickering online- people don't read, they just skim and reply.

And, as I wrote, pick your own link! It's not just Fox that has this but pass on the gun nut links (and there are A LOT OF THEM).

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

No wonder there's so much bickering online- people don't read, they just skim and reply.

And, as I wrote, pick your own link! It's not just Fox that has this but pass on the gun nut links (and there are A LOT OF THEM).
Faux was referring to ATF cases then, not Trump's?

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai

Can't say your not correct cuz you are. I'm guilty of that I'll admit it skimming through post and threads. And umm yep I get my a$$ kicked for my lack of due diligence. By not reading the whole thread first. But than maybe I just want to see where one's thoughts are with a particular post or comment on a particular subject that's being discussed. Political threads being what they are either side always believes their correct and the other side is BS. Me? Personal when it comes to being politically correct, of who should get what punishment or not I could really care less that's on them man. It'll all come out in the wash. Trump never should've got as far as he did, all the way up to the highest office in this country. Many before him shouldn't have either. But that's what we have a two-party system that's been or will be the ruin of this country. They All lie, they all commit crimes against our Nation with their programs and policies no sitting president or ex-president is squeaky clean that's not the world we live in. You get what you get in this Game of Thrones. You either win or you die.lol :)
Edit:
@highfigh, that's called taking out of context. He intentionally left out (ATF) lol. That's HD, specialty that's how he gets so many people pissed off at him. That's why HD can be a lot of fun on a play ground. I hope he's just playing stupid and he wasn't born stupid. Because if he was just born stupid that would explain a lot. @lovinthehd lol :p:cool:

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Sad as it is that it needs to be explained. As Brian Tyler Cohen said, If you've stolen federal documents than, yeah, the FBI can raid your home too because you've stolen federal documents. He's commenting also on the vague twitter comments/accusation from Republican reps.

Edit: Now if Trump's search is lawless/warrantless, than yeah the ATF warrantless comparison makes sense.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Lol, I caught the humor in your post. But he did state (ATF). You dumpster fire starter you.:D Made my morning with that post. Have a good one guy's! Still a good, steam vent, political threat. Just stay friends in the end guy's. After all the "mut" HD and I throw at each other anything is still possible. HD's a good fellow. We all can be at times asses and dumbasses. Just take a look at where we all handout at, Gene picked a awesome name for his website, "Audioholic" that should be anyone's clue when you sign up on this website We all need help, needing AA, umm typo AH! :D edit: AA is a cult, just don't confuse AH with a "Club" when you walk in and you'll be Oook!! Lol

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Can't say your not correct cuz you are. I'm guilty of that I'll admit it skimming through post and threads. And umm yep I get my a$$ kicked for my lack of due diligence. By not reading the whole thread first. But than maybe I just want to see where one's thoughts are with a particular post or comment on a particular subject that's being discussed. Political threads being what they are either side always believes their correct and the other side is BS. Me? Personal when it comes to being politically correct, of who should get what punishment or not I could really care less that's on them man. It'll all come out in the wash. Trump never should've got as far as he did, all the way up to the highest office in this country. Many before him shouldn't have either. But that's what we have a two-party system that's been or will be the ruin of this country. They All lie, they all commit crimes against our Nation with their programs and policies no sitting president or ex-president is squeaky clean that's not the world we live in. You get what you get in this Game of Thrones. You either win or you die.lol :)
Edit:
@highfigh, that's called taking out of context. He intentionally left out (ATF) lol. That's HD, specialty that's how he gets so many people pissed off at him. That's why HD can be a lot of fun on a play ground. I hope he's just playing stupid and he wasn't born stupid. Because if he was just born stupid that would explain a lot. @lovinthehd lol :p:cool:
I do it, too- that's one of the reasons I mentioned it.

I hate when people blame others for things they do without admitting their own fault.

Sorry, never watched GOT.

highfigh

highfigh

Faux was referring to ATF cases then, not Trump's?
WTF??????????????? I told you to pick a source- couldn't be bothered to look, eh? Thanks for the effort (that might have taken a minute out of your busy day).

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
WTF??????????????? I told you to pick a source- couldn't be bothered to look, eh? Thanks for the effort (that might have taken a minute out of your busy day).
You can always watch the clip in post #235.

highfigh

highfigh

Sad as it is that it needs to be explained. As Brian Tyler Cohen said, If you've stolen federal documents than, yeah, the FBI can raid your home too because you've stolen federal documents. He's commenting also on the vague twitter comments/accusation from Republican reps.

Edit: Now if Trump's search is lawless/warrantless, than yeah the ATF warrantless comparison makes sense.

Would you please read the comment that I was replying to?

Trump's search isn't warrantless- the comment I replied to referred to "If the FBI can raid Trump's home, they can raid your home too" but added the ATF searches to reinforce the idea that we can all be searched, but warrants are needed. People are too complacent and accepting of bad behavior by the government and we all need to be skeptical of their intent and practices. It's our job- accepting what either party does just because someone is a member of that party is how we got here, on both sides.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis